Restoring Power - Maintenance Shed
There are six minikits and an amber fossil ferreted away in the shed, but sadly, no severed limbs.
Amber Fossil Brick (Velociraptor)
Make your way down the steps at the start of the level and turn right. Dive into the poop to find the amber fossil.
You need to shoot out four red lights to nab the minikit in story mode. The first is above the door at the beginning of the level.
Head right at the bottom of the steps where you start the level to spot the second light.
The third red light is just outside of the locked gate.
To find the last one, cross the steam pipe and make your way down the ominous staircase.
When you come to the T-junction, pop over to the left to find the last red light.
Minikit #2 - Free Play Mode
Start the level, head down the stairs, turn left, and stop by the door marked A-21.
Switch to a character with a crowbar and pry open the door to get your minikit.
Minikit #3 - Free Play Mode
When you reach the gaping void between platforms that requires you to shoot down the steam pipe, switch to Jophery and light up the electricity panel to the right.
Put together the minikit from the resulting parts.
Minikit #4 - Free Play Mode
After crossing the steam pipe, destroy the bin to the left to find a small access hatch.
Crawl through to the other side to find a minikit.
Minikit #5 - Free Play Mode
You may remember a small pile of poop near the T-junction where we shot a target earlier. Dive into that poop with reckless abandon.
Put together the pieces you dig out to make a small access hatch and crawl through.
You need to run through the series of Compy tubes here to activate three switches, so switch to the tiny dino and enter the tube next to the access hatch. The switch is on the right as you head down.
You'll pop out by the furnace. Head into the second tube to the left, hitting the switch on your way through.
Continue up the tube to the left to reach the upper level.
The last switch is in a portion of the tube between the two upper platforms. As soon as you hit this, the furnace below will open, revealing the minikit.
Minikit #6 - Free Play Mode
After hitting the last Compy switch, scuttle back up the tube and exit to the right. Smash the living daylights out of the boxes up here.
Assemble the pieces into a minikit.
Jump to Section:
- Prologue - Raptor Transfer
- Prologue - The Dig
- Welcome to Jurassic Park - Raptor Enclosure
- Welcome to Jurassic Park - Triceratops Recovery
- Park Shutdown - T-Rex Enclosure
- Park Shutdown - Rescue Timmy
- Park Shutdown - T-Rex Chase
- Restoring Power - Gallimimus Chase
- Restoring Power - Maintenance Shed
- Restoring Power - The Raptor Pack
- The Visitor Centre - Kitchen Escape
- The Visitor Centre - Control Room
- The Visitor Centre - Main Hall
- Isla Sorna - Eddie's Workshop
- Isla Sorna - Finding Sarah
- Isla Sorna - Stegosaurus Herd
- InGen Arrival - Camp Sabotage
- InGen Arrival - Mobile Lab
- The Hunted - Attack on the Camp
- The Hunted - The Long Grass
- Communications Centre - Compound
- Communications Centre - Radio Tower
- Communications Centre - Rooftops
- San Diego - San Diego Docks
- San Diego - San Diego Streets
- Landing Site - The Landing Site
- Landing Site - Spinosaurus Escape
- The Spinosaurus - Spinosaurus vs T. rex
- The Spinosaurus - The Crash Site
- Breeding Facility - InGen Facility
- Breeding Facility - Corridor Chase
- Eric Kirby - Eric's Hideout
- Eric Kirby - The Coast
- The Bird Cage - Pteranodon Nests
- The Bird Cage - Spinosaurus Showdown
- Welcome to Jurassic World - Raptor Research Arena
- Welcome to Jurassic World - Raptor Tracking
- Welcome to Jurassic World - Indominus Paddock
- Gyrosphere Valley - Gyrosphere Chase
- Gyrosphere Valley - Gyrosphere Attack
- Out of Bounds - Parking Garage
- Out of Bounds - Indominus Escape
- Under Attack - Main Street
- Under Attack - The Alpha
- Under Attack - Raptor Pursuit
- Main Street Showdown - Innovation Centre
- Main Street Showdown - Broadwalk Showdown (Part 1)
- Main Street Showdown - Broadwalk Showdown (Part 2)