On: Xbox - OUT: March 2005
THE PITCH: "Notoriously naughty" squirrel Conker makes his ultra-cheeky debut on Xbox in an all-new Xbox Live friendly team-based shooter. Keeping its tongue firmly in its (butt) cheek, Conker Live and Reloaded aims to deliver frenzied action and gratuitous toilet humour by the bucketload.
- Two unique campaigns - Old World and Future War.
- Campaign storylines, including a series of multiple missions.
- Players can choose from six character classes, including Skyjockey, Long Ranger, Grunt, Demolisher, Thermophile, and Sneaker. Each character class has its own abilities, making team construction a tactical job.
- Xbox Live support: team-based modes dominate, though standard deathmatches are also available.
- Weapons include camera guided rockets and acid throwers, alongside more convential armarments. Vehicles include the Sky Steed, Mule Bomber, R-Hog, Toad Jeep and Tankus.
- Conker's Bad Fur Day, our hero's previous single-player adventure has been ported to Xbox and is included for free.
THE BUZZ: Beyond the potentially lame japery there lurks a team-based shooter of real potential. And the inclusion of Conker's Bad Fur Day makes this an extremely tempting package.