Publisher THQ has announced its first ever THQ European Superstar Challenge - a gaming competition featuring top WWE Superstar talent - and it is scheduled to take place in Manchester on 17 November 2005.
WWE Raw Superstars will go head-to-head in the virtual world of THQ's much-anticipated release for PS2 and PSP title, WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2006.
This no-holds-barred competition will test whether the Superstars have what it takes to be king of the gaming ring as they compete in a one-on-one knock out tournament to take home the first THQ European Superstar Challenge title.
The exclusive ticketed event - where entry is strictly by 'invitation only' - will allow WWE fans to get closer to their idols than ever before.
We've got five pairs of the money-can't-buy tickets to give away, so if you want to nab yourself a pair, simply email us with the correct answer to the following question.
Who is the current WWE Raw champion?
(a) Rob Van Dam
(b) John Cena
(c) The Hurricane
To enter, with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Friday 11 November. Please note that THQ European Superstar Challenge 2005 is an event for those aged 16+. Photo ID will be required.
The event is being held at Paparazzi, The Printworks, Manchester at 3pm on Thursday 17 November (doors open 2pm). THQ () reserve the rights to restrict entry. For more information about the UK/European Survivor Series Tour, log on to .
The names of all World Wrestling Entertainment televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoters advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. gamesradar.com will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future