There are dozens of characters to unlock in this year’s WWE 13, with a great majority of them coming out of the game’s Attitude Era mode.
This series of challenges is a throwback to the era of the Monday Night Wars,
and is host to all manner of classic moments that you get to relive. There are
often multiple objectives to achieve in order to pass each challenge, and we’ve
put together this guide to help you figure out just what needs to get done in order
to add these fan-favorites to your WWE roster.
There are seven different scenarios in Attitude Era, each
with a different set of matches to replay from those moments in time. Every
scenario has certain qualifications you must meet to not only pass it, but to
also unlock whatever secret characters, outfits, and creation kit tools, are
hidden away as a reward. Most of the challenges you’ll face are spelled out for
you, but there are a lot of hidden objectives as well. If you want to unlock each
and every last secret in the Attitude Era mode, you will have to complete every
single objective possible.
With more than sixty total scenarios, not every section will
give you a new character. While this guide will detail what chapters give
characters away, you cannot skip around in Attitude Era. Each scenario must be
completed in order to unlock the next.
A few notes about the objectives: If there is ever a time
limit listed, it is in relation to the previous step or move. For example, if
the objective says “Within 20 seconds do X action to Y character,” that means
within 20 seconds of when you completed the last step, not within 20 seconds of
the match starting.
Second, the WWE Attitude moments always occur after you hit
a finisher and attempt to pin your opponent the very first time. Opponents will
always kick out on this attempt, and the game will enter into a brief
quick-time event (usually someone hitting the referee). After the moment, the
match resumes in the normal manner.
Table of Contents
- Rise of D-X: Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Cactus Jack, Kane '97-'99, British Bulldog
- Rise of D-X: Bret Hart, Animal and Hawk, Billy Gunn
- Austin 3:16: Road Dogg, Undertaker '97-'98, Dude Love
- Brothers of Destruction: Paul Bearer, Ken Shamrock
- The Great One: Mark Henry '98, Big Boss Man, X-Pac
- Mankind: Triple H
- Road to Wrestlemania XV: Mr. McMahon, Paul Wight, Shane McMahon, Kevin Nash
- Off Script: Vader, Godfather, Edge, John Cena '04
- Off Script: Bradshaw/Farooq, Christian '99/Edge/JBL, Lita '00/Stephanie McMahon, Eddie Guerrero
- Off Script: Trish Stratus/Lita, Chris Jericho '99
Be sure to check out our WWE 13 attitude era unlockables guide also.