We Recommend

• kachigop - December 24, 2012 6:42 a.m.

I thought number 4 said "Smart A$$" .
  • kachigop - December 24, 2012 6:42 a.m.

number 47*
  • winner2 - December 24, 2012 6:31 a.m.

The brazzers jokes were hilarious, as well as the big time rush. Magic trick conjuring a metrosexual...fucking golden.
  • bass88 - December 24, 2012 6:21 a.m.

Football Manager 2012 was the best. "And is that a blood splatter beneath that dancer in the upper right? It looks like he got shot in the pelvis and is now contorting in pain." - Well, they did promise the Hip-Hop experience. Nothing says I'm into rap more than being shot in a nightclub. That, or a necklace with your name in massive platnium pieces which could have fed half the population of Manila for a week. Also, the Bass fishing box. Funny I can buy something that Ian Watkins got arrested for.
  • jackthemenace - December 24, 2012 4:32 a.m.

Binary Domain, the man walking away from the enemy appears to be shooting his own team-mates as well. And no. 10, the one where she appears to be walking on water after having caught a fish with her bare hands? The MiCoach did have me chuckling pretty hard though, so well done on that ;) And OH CHRIST is the PGA 2014 boxart horrifying O_o
  • Unoriginal - December 24, 2012 4:03 a.m.

Mad props to Lucas for keeping the tradition alive. Any chance you can grow a beard?
  • GR_LucasSullivan - December 24, 2012 3:26 p.m.

Sadly, all I can muster is scraggly stubble
  • Redeater - December 24, 2012 1:39 a.m.

#32 ...wow...just....wow. Is this a thing now? Are people so bored with the animated 12 year old girls with EEE breasts that they have to move on to the single digit pre-developed girls now? Gross.
  • wadesmit - December 24, 2012 12:35 a.m.

Man, these were hilarious! I loved the Tiger Woods one so much xD
  • mafyooz - December 24, 2012 12:13 a.m.

Is it just me that thinks the cupcake on the Xia-Xia box art looks more like a diseased cock?....
  • Fuzunga - December 24, 2012 12:09 a.m.

I literally look forward to this every year.
  • BladedFalcon - December 23, 2012 11:58 p.m.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! One of my favorite annual articles is back! :D And man, Lucas, seriously man, you owned this feature like a champ, I was in stitches almost constantly! Also, just when I thought this new formant wouldn't allow for the classic and recurring "Zoom image: what" gag, suddenly comes Micoach, and you knock it even further out of the park with that expertly placed logo XD It needs to be said again: Congratulations Lucas, this was amazing! :D
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - December 24, 2012 1:21 p.m.

youre an idiot... some of these aren't even bad and you just praise them like its some kind of masterpiece article...
  • BladedFalcon - December 24, 2012 4:21 p.m.

Oh! a differing opinion! that totally makes me an idiot! how dare I enjoy an article that makes fun of shit that CAN be made fun of! *Rolls eyes* Go seek attention elsewhere.
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - December 24, 2012 6:36 p.m.

*yawn*
  • GR_LucasSullivan - December 24, 2012 3:20 p.m.

Thanks dude! I definitely wanted to keep Mikel's tradition alive, so it's nice to see so many people happy with it. Except the above fellow, who seems QUITE offended by this whole article. I think he must've drawn one or more of those boxes.
  • BladedFalcon - December 24, 2012 4:29 p.m.

I really do appreciate putting the effort, since seriously, this is one yearly tradition that i feel it's worth keeping alive. And well, I like that you didn't try to imitate or outright copy Mikel's style, and just did your own thing, also, it must be said that you found FIFTY covers to make fun of. And yeah, I'll just ignore the guy, since he's either A) The artist behind one of these, like you suggested. B) A troll. Or C) A sad idiot seeking attention. Regardless of any option, it's worthless to argue against.
  • Valkenhayn1 - December 25, 2012 11:31 a.m.

No, Youre just a mindless Gamesradar fanboy. And an idiot. IT HAD ME IN STITCHES LOL LOL LOL - give me a break.
  • avantguardian - December 23, 2012 11:50 p.m.

mad props to anyone who actually wears a glove to go virtual bowling. honorable mention to wearing snowgear whilst virtual skiing.