So now you have a loose idea of where to go in order to quickly shoot through the first 20 levels of World of Warcraft. Still, there are some other tips we'd like to leave you with that will maintain your meteoric pace.
1. Always try to clump your quests together so that you can finish multiple quests at once in the same area.
2. Choose your professions as early as possible so that you can make useful things to help you along your way. Some good pairings are as follows:
- Leatherworking and Skinning
- Blacksmithing and Mining
- Engineering and Mining
- Tailoring and Enchanting
- Alchemy and Herbalism
- Or combine Skinning with another gathering skill (Mining or Herbalism) and sell everything you get at the Auction House for easy cash.
3. Don't be afraid to "solo" (play on your own without a group). Experience point rewards are larger when you go it alone.
4. If a quest "goes gray" in your quest log (meaning it cycles from green colored text to gray), get rid of it... you've no time to mess with such low-level nonsense!
5. PvP gives no experience, so if you're truly keen on leveling, you'll avoid it. You can always pick a fight once you're a level 60 dispenser of doom.
6. Strategically binding your hearthstone will help you return to quest hubs quickly. Choose an inn close to your prime leveling area and you're good to go.
7. The best tip we've got? A little website called www.thottbot.com can provide you all the information you need on quests, items and especially locations.