Tycoon City: New York was released for PC last Friday and, to celebrate its release, we've teamed up with Atari to give away a state-of-the-art Xtreme 64 gaming laptop worth around %26pound;1,500, a copy of the game and a highly desirable Atari T-shirt. Plus, 10 runners-up will each receive a copy of the game and T-shirt.
Tycoon City: New York lets your entrepreneurial skills bloom in one of the greatest cities of financial opportunity in the world - New York. You'll start off as an ambitious young businessman in Greenwich Village and your aim is to become the city's most respected and wealthy tycoon.
Featuring impressive 3D graphics, Tycoon City: New York allows you to build and run a variety of businesses and events - from restaurants and fashion stores through to record labels and night clubs, eventually laying on spectacular events such as huge rock concerts in Central Park and New Year's Eve celebrations in Times Square.
The Xtreme 64 gaming laptop is kitted out with the latest technology, allowing you to enjoy even the most recent releases at the speeds and resolutions they were designed to be played at. It's got the latest screen technology, a cavernous hard-drive and more RAM than you can shake your old laptop's weedy CPU at.
If you want to be in with a chance of winning these superb prizes, simply email us with the correct answer to the following question:
New York City is affectionately referred to as which fruit?
(a) The Tiny Strawberry
(b) The Big Apple
(c) The Large Melon
To enter, click here to email us with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Friday 31 March.
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoters advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar.com will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.