Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Friday 29 September 2006
To celebrate the release of LMA Manager 2007, we've teamed up with Codemasters to offer one lucky winner an Xbox 360 Core Pack and a copy of LMA Manger 2007 to play on it. Four lucky runners-up will net themselves a copy of the game on the format of their choice (Xbox 360, PS2 or PC).
The game features a detailed 3D match engine and a comprehensive array of management options, along with free stats updates via an internet connection. Check out the official website and get the full low-down by clicking here.
So what do you have to do to stand a chance of winning this excellent prize? Simple - just have a shot at the following question:
Which of the following teams has NEVER won the UK Premiership trophy?
a) Blackburn Rovers
b) Manchester United
c) Accrington Stanley
To enter, click here to email us with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Friday 27 October 2006.
Above: Manage your team and lead them to glory with LMA Manager 2007
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.