Tuesday 30 January 2007
To celebrate the launch of Windows Vista - the latest and greatest PC operating system from Microsoft - we've got five copies of Windows Vista Ultimate Edition to give away. Yup - you read that right.
The Ultimate Edition is the most complete version of the new OS, featuring comprehensive gaming, business and home features. Oh, and it would cost you around %26pound;370 to buy in the shops. Sooner or later, we'll all be using Vista... so why not have a go at blagging it now?
So why's it so great? Well, Windows Vista delivers new levels of detail and depth for gaming graphics - especially with its DirectX 10 support - and offers exciting new ways to experience games through online gaming and native support for a wide range of first-class gaming controllers.
With a new Games Explorer feature that keeps all your gaming in one place (a bit like Xbox Live, but broader), this really is the best way to experience gaming on your PC. In fact, Windows Vista also features Xbox Live's gamertag and achievements systems in some games and lets Xbox 360 and PC owners compete against each other in specially-selected titles like Shadowrun. Sounds great, huh? If you want to learn more, you can read all about it at the official Windows Vista website.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this superb prize is answer the following question:
Windows is a trademark of which company?
If you think you know the answer, click here to email us with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Tuesday 27 February 2007.
Above: Windows Vista Ultimate Edition could be yours if you enter our competition
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.