• theetheethee - August 28, 2013 8:01 a.m.

I have to win so that I can show my girlfriend the wonders of Diablo. There's not a lot of games we can agree on, but Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II on the original Xbox was one that we spent hours on together, with me dwarf-kicking chests for loot while she rained down cleric flames from the heavens. If I get this, I can have hundreds more hours of one of my favorite shared gaming experiences! But with a witch doctor.
  • theetheethee - August 28, 2013 1:45 p.m.

Dammit. I just realized I'm not in the UK. Like, even a little bit.
  • matt69k - August 28, 2013 7:59 a.m.

Just Because.
  • WayneDaBrain - August 28, 2013 7:57 a.m.

Because I make bryant gumbel look like malcom x
  • mark-sutton - August 28, 2013 7:54 a.m.

I deserve to win the Diablo 3 bundle because this would actually be the first Diablo game I have ever owned, and coming from a keen retro gamer such as I, I feel that is a little disappointing for any gamer. add to that I used to completely over play the Diablo II demo because it was so awesome Thank you in advance
  • ineedasweater - August 28, 2013 7:52 a.m.

I should get these because I never got any Arnette sunglasses.
  • Dylanhal - August 28, 2013 7:49 a.m.

My fat 80gb is on her last legs, poor girl. She's served me well, but I definitely need to find a younger, slimmer model. We've had some great times together, don't get me wrong, but she struggles to keep up with me these days and I can hear her wheezing when we have 'play time'. I'll always love her but she's just not going the distance anymore. A sexy, black, super slim plaything with a decent memory (Fat 80 has forgotten so much game data it isn't even funny) is exactly what I'm in the market for.
  • SilentDark - August 28, 2013 7:47 a.m.

I should win because it's my birthday next month and nobody is getting me anything. :( It'll also annoy my brother so much because he's had to buy his own.
  • GlobalNightmare - August 28, 2013 7:43 a.m.

I defeated Biomeka and saved Monster land. I found king Nole's treasure. I felled Shredder and sent Krang back into dimention X. Daniel Fotresque gained a place in the hall of heroes because of me. I beat liquid snake after a punch up on top of a billion dollar super weapon. I pushed back the fog and put the eternal demon back to its slumber. I discovered the secret of Monkey Island. I took an arrow to the knee, and never complained about it or made one single joke. I am the conqueror of games. I deserve Diablo 3. I also REALLY love games.
  • LoveableJeron - August 28, 2013 7:43 a.m.

Because I've been reading Gamesradar since it was cheatplanet, and yet never owned a PS3. I'm a skint student so its been an xbox only gen for me...
  • musashi1596 - August 28, 2013 7:42 a.m.

I deserve to win because Diablo needs to be stopped, and I'm the only one powerful and crazy enough to do it. You'll thank me in the end.
  • Gpwill - August 28, 2013 7:38 a.m.

I should win Diablo 3 for two key reasons! Number one - Registered just for this competition, but I check it every day and get grumpy at the weekends when its not updated! You owe me really! :p More importantly though! I have waited 8 years for a spiritual sequel to Champions of Norrath: Return to arms! That game was quite literally my childhood and the other top down dungeon crawlers just do not cut it. (Yes, Sacred 2: Fallen Angel I am looking at you...) So excited for some local co-op with fantastic gameplay and that I know Blizzard will provide :)
  • talexe - August 28, 2013 7:37 a.m.

Because I'm a brainless Xbox drone who cruelly abandoned his PS2 in 2005 and needs to be shown the light before the cycle continues in the next generation. Help!
  • jason-gumshoe-mcdermott - August 28, 2013 7:37 a.m.

Because I am actually the devil, and in general its not a great idea to make the devil unhappy. Cause of fire and stuff.
  • TanookiMan - August 28, 2013 7:33 a.m.

Because I won't attempt to sell it on Ebay like most people.
  • tony-sibley - August 28, 2013 7:32 a.m.

I should win Gamesradar because I'm sadly forgoing all new releases (inc next gen consoles) for the foreseeable future. What a stupid thing to do I hear you cry! Well speak to my wife-to-be and explain how I need my gaming to keep me sane, how it feeds the imagination and improves the senses. I've tried all three of the above and many more excuses but every valid statement is met with the retort "we've a wedding to pay for!" C'mon guys, help me out - keep me sane!
  • reedy3k - August 28, 2013 7:32 a.m.

Because I sold my ps3 and now regret it because everyone seems to be enjoying games together and I can't!
  • TheMcCannic - August 28, 2013 7:32 a.m.

I made a Gamesradar account especially for this competition. I love Blizzard games so much, but because I am a student I couldn't afford the this generation of console let alone the next one. Diablo 3 is the game I would buy hands down if I could. Please give me something to do when I am not in the library!
  • MrHo11ywood360 - August 28, 2013 7:31 a.m.

Because I don't live in the UK.
  • PaulFFX - August 28, 2013 7:29 a.m.

Cba having to order on Amazon.
  • --StarKiller-- - August 28, 2013 7:27 a.m.

Well, GamesRadar, I've been running old school on my original 60GB PS3, and I've bought the collectors edition of Diablo 3 for PC, and would rather just sit back, smite demons, and cast out evil from the Sanctuary of my couch.