• RadgarLaser2 - August 28, 2013 12:49 p.m.

The apocalypse must be nearing to have a UK only contest and something like a 2DS existing in this cruel world..
  • ojzajac - August 28, 2013 12:43 p.m.

sure pc gaming has better graphics, response time and other factors, but nothing beats the feel of the bone-shattering, earthquake-like vibrations of a dualshock. ps3 ftw! seriously, would love to have this on ps3. and gamesradar, keep up the great work, you provide such great articles and keep me coming back everyday!
  • jake-is - August 28, 2013 12:39 p.m.

My best friend and vault hunting buddy, arch rival in fifa 13, nba 2k13 nemesis, aka SUPREME MECH OVERLORD, Chelsea and Miami heat, is moving to uni this September and without a ps3 of his own this would be the perfect opportunity to continue our continued struggle against handsome jack and fiercely contended sports matches . So really what im saying is if you got it for the two of us it would make twice as many people happy, and would help keep an awesome friendship just that awesome.
  • EAC73 - August 28, 2013 12:34 p.m.

I played Diablo on the PSX, so this some how relates to how I need this.
  • KR105 - August 28, 2013 12:22 p.m.

well, i deserve to win because i'm awesome. well, less that i'm awesome, and more that my PC cant run shit. it stutters on solitaire, for god's sake. (didn't stop me from blowing a hundred on the steam sale.) I was always intrigued by Diablo. Maybe it was the hype, or the rage, or the chopping things up, but i'd like to get a chance to play it. i already have a PS3, that works fine. the game, i'd keep. but the extra console would be donated to the Hunter College Fighting Game Association, so we can finally stop cramming into a corner to play skullgirls. WE SHALL CRAM INTO TWO CORNERS NOW. NOTHING CAN STOP US.
  • KR105 - August 28, 2013 12:40 p.m.

Also, i forgot to mention that we will make a video showing off how awesome gamesrader is if i win, and i give the club a PS3. 2 minute minimum. TWO CORNERS!
  • mcgronkster - August 28, 2013 12:16 p.m.

Prove my mettle? My mettle's been proven. It was my strength, determination, and selfless sacrifice of my insect like body that propelled your own Greg Henninger to victory last week. That's right. Ask him. While he popped the bubbly and celebrated his victory over the FTL mother ship, there was one seat that was empty. A loyal crew member from the start, a veteran of countless combat missions, it was I, McGronkster, that wasn't there to celebrate. I was abandoned. Left for dead on an enemy ship. I live on in Limbo. Sad. And alone. And quite frankly, terrified. But the universe is safe. My life for the millions of others Greg saved. The price of his heroic legacy was my life. In return I ask nothing - except for a PS3 and a copy of Diablo. For is that not what Diablo is about? Sacrificing your own life - for the lives of a world who will never know your name? Let them not speak my name in heralded halls - let them instead say, "That man deserved a PS3, dammit. And that's what he'll get."
  • oldredeyes - August 28, 2013 12:02 p.m.

I feel like I should win because my PS3 died on me due to the yellow light of death last summer and I lost everything I had on it. Hundreds of dollars worth of games and downloads and DLC. I tried the heat gun fix 3 times to no avail.
  • Frieza - August 28, 2013 11:56 a.m.

I deserve that bundle just because I want to play Diablo III.
  • Famous_Bloke - August 28, 2013 11:36 a.m.

I recently lost my wife and would like to give this as a gift to my son. Sorry it's not a particularly funny answer but it would mean a lot to me...only joking I'm just sad and alone.
  • naruana - August 28, 2013 11:27 a.m.

One of the first games I ever played was Diablo on the original Playstation. My mom and I would play co-op every time I visited her. It's one of my fondest memories. So yeah. Give me the stuff for nostalgia and junk.
  • russell-thomas - August 28, 2013 11:24 a.m.

Umm... My ADHD commands it!
  • Wendles - August 28, 2013 11:23 a.m.

I NEED to prove to my kids that just because I am their Mum and do like to sit down and read the occasional book - I am also a formidable force when it comes to the world of gaming! Little do they know that before they appeared on the scene I would sit for hours tactically conquering worlds on Red Alert Command and Conquer. I stole and totalled cars on Grand Auto Theft after rocking it with hookers. I ANNIHILATED the enemy on Duke Nukem and Doom - In fact I was pretty damn awesome at most games I took on, too many to name. Now they have an XBox - which I am not allowed to touch because they think I will break it! Bloody Cheek!! My old consoles died a death long ago and my old PC games are now redundant. The kids bleed me dry of money for everything they want - Now I think its payback time. I want to sit on my new PS4 which they will green with envy over and play Diablo (which i've read reviews on, sounds right up my street!) and show them that this old girl still has it going on! In fact - I would DESTROY them on any game they dared challenge me with. I'm a stubborn wench and WILL spend hours perfecting my play. IF ONLY THEY KNEW.......!!!!!
  • Psychophil - August 28, 2013 11:22 a.m.

I had to sell my PS3 slim a few months ago and won't be able to afford a PS4 so please can I win! Also I've never played any of the Diablo games so I'd really appreciate a WIN! I'm fairly new to GamesRadar but really loving the site by the way!
  • TheSnith - August 28, 2013 11:17 a.m.

I am The Snith. That's why.
  • FoxualFeeling - August 28, 2013 11:14 a.m.

I dont need to give an explenation on why i should win...... I always win!
  • CH3BURASHKA - August 28, 2013 10:58 a.m.

I don't have a PS3. I don't have Diablo III. I figure that's enough. Also, I love you guys THIIIS much...?
  • CH3BURASHKA - August 28, 2013 10:59 a.m.

Didn't read the whole article - I'm from US. Fuck.
  • thinkerluchho - August 28, 2013 10:42 a.m.

Because it's an offer i can't refuse.
  • jonno469 - August 28, 2013 10:35 a.m.

Instead of the "I deserve to win because [insert random response that someone may find amusing]", I will enlighten you with a joke. What's pink and hard? Pig with a knife.