• peaceful765 - August 29, 2013 2:15 a.m.

OMG isn't it obvious? In Diablo items are dropped. Blue items are magical. Paul Daniels is a magician. He was born in Yorkshire, where they invented a pudding. Pudding lane is where the fire of London started. This is next to the A1213 (Gracechurch street). 1213=ABAC which nearly spells ABBA. The MARANTHA SINGERS sing a song on youtube called.........ABBA FATHER (WE GIVE YOU GLORY). GIVE PS3 and Diablo 3. 3*3=9. "I" is the ninth letter in the alphabet and "I" is also the second letter in Diablo 11+2=11. 11 is the number of ingredients you can make 6 meals from (GOOGLE IT! It's true!). One of those meals is called THE BELLY BOWL. I have a BOWL and a BELLY I use to eat. I am eating next to my WINDOW. The original Diablo was released on windows in 1997 in the uk. 1997+3+2000....THE YEAR WINDOWS ME WAS RELEASED!!!!! ME. Diablo was made by Blizzard. Blizzards are cold. The cold war involved Russians. The Russian for cold is KHOLODNYY or Холодным. Холодным sounds silly in english. So does the word Pons. Pons is part of the brain stem. You would be very surPRISED to lose your brain stem. Remember the word PRISED ERICH SCHAEFER was a designer of Diablo. Schaefer is a make of pen. Pens are what you make spelling mistakes with. Misspell PRISED......... PRIZE I have used 294 words to make this post. That number is also found on all PS3 circuit board serial numbers. Serial killers hide bodies under floorboards. Floor boards is an anagram of BRAD FOR SOLO. Solo shot first. The first NEPHALEM to be born was RATHMA or LINARIAN. Those are names. So is BRAD PITT. I have a name. So..... PLEASE? All the facts in this piece are true. Check them out.
  • Bearman1 - August 29, 2013 1:27 a.m.

I should win because I just finished Uni and I had to sell my old ps3 to pay rent (Uni is expensive!!). I love Diablo and I have been desperate to play it but my piece of crap laptop will never be able to run it :(
  • ruckuz - August 29, 2013 1:27 a.m.

I should win because I've wanted to play diablo 3 since it first came out but I never got the chance and I don't have any consoles so this would be my first since the ps2
  • ben-derbyshire - August 29, 2013 12:36 a.m.

i should win because my blizzard account recently got hacked so i am unable to play a game that i forked out on a new laptop to be able to play!
  • ~LanceR. - August 28, 2013 9:13 p.m.

-Entry is invalid because USA; the master race nation is ineligible- Jk; I am sad :(
  • ashinyfeebas - August 28, 2013 7:49 p.m.

Even though I'm an American, most of my family lives in the UK, so does that make me eligible? Regardless, I have a laptop that could never possibly play D3, and I made the mistake of getting an Xbox 360 over the PS3, leaving me unable to play the many great exclusives that have appeared on the PS3, and a chance to win a PS3 is right up my alley.
  • MOD - August 28, 2013 6:54 p.m.

I deserve to be a runner-up because I've never had the pleasure of playing Diablo, being almost exclusively a console gamer.
  • Snareplane - August 28, 2013 5 p.m.

I feel as though I deserve something like this because I work to much and I'm always broke from bills. I just want free Diablo!
  • Jacko415 - August 28, 2013 4:43 p.m.

Wow. yet ANOTHER contest for UK only. Fuckers....
  • ben-derbyshire - August 29, 2013 12:44 a.m.

dont hate the player.....
  • KA87 - August 28, 2013 4:32 p.m.

Because I am a reader from America and GR hates us. You Posh Brits are so mean to us.
  • briag45 - August 28, 2013 4:12 p.m.

I think I should get it because the wife and I enjoy playing games like this together but she WON'T play on the computer. The last game we got to play co-op like this was Champions of Norrath and we really want to play something newer together that is a fantasy hack n slash type game.
  • Shawn-grace - August 28, 2013 3:51 p.m.

I think that I should get the console and diablo 3 because I played the first and second diablos and was Anticipating to play diablo 3 when it was first announced but my playstation 3 needed up getting the yellow light of death and I don't have the money to replace it because I got in a wreck and have to pay my Deductible for my insurance to fix my car. I need to play this game like a drugee need to have a fix. Please pick me and you will not regret it one bit thanks hoping I win
  • jamie-collins - August 28, 2013 3:29 p.m.

Quite personal reasons but would like to be considered. I cant afford so do not have a ps3 so I would prefer not to get runner up and the copies of the games went to people who could appreciate them. Thanks
  • M1ghtyMan - August 28, 2013 3:28 p.m.

Well I would love this prize as it might just provide some cheer and joy in my humdrum life. I get up at 6am everyone morning to travel 46 miles for an intern position doing menial jobs for people whilst not getting paid. I leave work at 5 and travel another 46 miles home and sit down for dinner around 7pm usually by myself as my parents have long finished theirs by then. I take the dog out for a walk for an hour in the evening before getting home around half 8, having a shower then being in bed around 9, just to repeat the procedure over and over again. Don't really get to see my friends all that much due to conflicting schedules, maybe once every 2 weeks or so, if i'm lucky. At the weekends i'm generally absolutely exhausted and haven't been out at all really since starting over 3 months ago. Now I know my life is a lot better than what some people have been dealt, I wouldn't dare argue otherwise but it's just so damn monotonous, boring and soul crushing that to win a prize like this would be like receiving an injection of happiness and rainbows mixed together to provide some colour into the bleakness that surrounds me. To then have the chance to expand the PS3 gaming library with games i've heard of such as Valkyrie Chronicles and MGS4 and Infamous might just give me something to look forward to. If this doesn't work then i'm prepared to throw dirty socks at you until you relent *readies throwing arm*
  • hybrid616 - August 28, 2013 2:48 p.m.

It'd probably be a great game for me and my girlfriend to play together. We've always wanted to try getting into this whole genre. This might be the game to do it. ...That's pretty much all I've got, I'm afraid. May as well cross my fingers now.
  • yodippiddy - August 28, 2013 2:31 p.m.

I need more friends to play online with. If I won, I'd give the ps3 to one of my friends. Then i'd force him to play black ops zombies with me!
  • Prodigy916 - August 28, 2013 2:22 p.m.

I would love the chance to get this, My poor PS3 is all old and getting restless i had it since it came out using it steadily. I've always been a fan of Diablo since the start, Then all the trouble with Diable III on PC at the start was a major pain but i went through it and survived like everyone else but I don't think i complained as much as everyone else HAHA, When i found out that Diable would be on console i was excited that was a great announcement to hear during the conference i couldn't wait from that point. I'm so ready for this and to get a great combo bundle like this together would be just amazing. THANKS!!
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - August 28, 2013 2:18 p.m.

I would very much like to be the winner of this so me and my young nephew can participate in some quality demon slaying together rather than me helping him play through the same damn parts on lego batman! I'll be close to raising hell myself if I play through that game on co-op with him again!
  • cricket0 - August 28, 2013 1:59 p.m.

I think I deserve this because I have never actually played any of the Diablo games, so getting it would help open the doors to other dungeon crawlers for me.