Friday 13 october 2006
To celebrate the UK launch of Kingdom Hearts II, we've teamed up with Square Enix and Piggyback Interactive to offer five lucky winners a copy of the PS2 game and the official strategy guide each.
Kingdom Hearts II is the sequel to Square Enix and Disney's beautiful (and massive) RPG collaboration, which combines characters from the Final Fantasy series of games with characters and locations from many of Disney's famous movies. We gave the game 9/10 in our review.
Of course, such a big game could leave you needing some assistance, so Piggyback's official strategy guide is the perfect companion, offering 100% guidance to the game in exhaustive detail. The guide also features beautiful, exclusive artwork from the game's developer.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the following question:
Which of the following cartoon characters is Disney's famous mascot?
c) Mickey Mouse
If you think you know the answer, click here to email us with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Friday 10 November 2006.
Above: Kingdom Hearts II is a magical quest... the guide will make sure you see it all
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.