Today sees the release of two top-notch PC expansion packs - Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy and SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate.
To celebrate, we've teamed up with Vivendi to give away a set of JBL Creature II speakers, along with both new expansions and the full versions of the original games. Three runners-up will each receive the expansion packs and original games.
The speakers allow you to enjoy high-quality audio from a variety of devices, such as digital music players, PCs and stereos. With a subwoofer and two satellite speakers, you can enjoy the new games' high quality audio as it was intended to be heard.
Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy takes the excellent Empire Earth II's realtime strategy to new locations, with new campaigns, units and updated graphics. There's also a great multiplayer.
SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate, meanwhile, sees you deal out tough justice as a SWAT team leader. The expansion adds new areas, new attacks and the option to stack orders so you can tell your teammates what to do at the exact moment you choose.
If you want to be in with a chance of winning, simply email us with the correct answer to the following question:
What kind of creature on Earth are you most likely to swat?
(a) A kangaroo
(b) An elephant
(c) A fly
To enter, click here to email us with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Friday 7 April.
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoters advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.