Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Friday 5 May 2006
We're big fans of Guitar Hero at GamesRadar. Whenever we see that gleaming plastic guitar propped up against a make-believe Marshall stack in the corner of the office, we all want just one more go at being Iommi, Gibbons or Blackmore.
Regardless of how much you like rock music or whether you can play real guitar, everyone should play Guitar Hero. And with this in mind, we've teamed up with RedOctane to offer copies of the PS2 game (complete with said axe) to five lucky winners.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the following question:
Heavy metal legend Ozzy Osbourne once bit the head off which animal?
(a) A bat
(b) A kangaroo
(c) A porpoise
To enter, click here to email us with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Friday, 2 June 2006.
Above: All this could be yours if you can answer our question
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.