Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Friday 8 December 2006
Fancy some cool Guild Wars Nightfall goodies? Wish you had a copy of the game? Well, you might just be in luck - we've teamed up with publisher NCsoft to offer 10 lucky winners a copy of the PC game with a limited edition Guild Wars Nightfall cap and T-shirt.
Guild Wars Nightfall is the third instalment in the Guild Wars online RPG saga, still available without a monthly subscription. The game continues the series' tradition of inviting players to immerse themselves in an epic storyline centred in a vibrant fantasy setting, build personalised characters, compete in head-to-head battles with players from around the world, and find adventure in missions and quests.
So what do you have to do to be in with a chance of winning these ace prizes? Simply answer the following question:
When does nightfall happen?
If you think you know the answer, click here to email us with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Friday 5 January 2007.
Above: Look dapper from your napper to... well, your waist, at least
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.