Monday 13 November 2006
The utterly unmissable Xbox 360 shoot-'em-up Gears of War gets its UK release this Friday. And to celebrate we've teamed up with Microsoft and Epic Games to offer five lucky winners a copy of the special edition version of the game and a limited edition Gears of War faceplate for your 360. Can't say fairer than that.
The game scored 10/10 in our review and we can honestly say it's brain-meltingly, face-chainsawingly good. But this special edition makes a brilliant game even better by including an embossed metal case, Destroyed Beauty hardbound art book and a bonus DVD featuring, among other things, a 'making of' documentary.
So, what do you have to do to be in with a chance of winning? It's dead easy - just email us the answer to the following question and the first five names out of the hat will grab the gear. Here goes:
What did Gears of War score in our review?
If you think you know the answer, click here to email us with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Monday 11 December 2006. Due to the game's 18 certificate, the competition is open to over-18s only.
Above: Gears of War: Better than a poke in the eye with a blood-spattered chainsaw, but remarkably similar
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.