Friday 8 June 2007
To celebrate today's release of racing simulation Forza Motorsport 2 on Xbox 360, we've teamed up with Microsoft to offer two lucky winners a limited edition copy of the game, with three standard copies for the runners-up.
The limited edition set features a 156-page book packed with car manufacturers' history, car descriptions and specs, racing school including pointers from professional drivers, and interviews with the design, audio, and art leads about the challenges and achievements in making Forza Motorsport 2 so realistic.
It will also containbonus content on Xbox Live including unique playable cars like the 2003 Ferrari Challenge Stradale, 2006 Saleen 281 E and the 2006 Subaru Impreza S204.
Forza 2 offers unparalleled community features, such as online auctioning of cars, uploadable photos and organised racing tournaments. The decal edit mode will keep artists happy for weeks, with 4,000 layers to play with. Be sure to check out ourreviewof the game and take in all thelovely screenshotstoo.
So what do you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this ace prize? Simply answer the following question and then complete the tiebreaker. The best correct answers will win the game - simple as that. Be creative (and funny always helps). Here goes then...
What kind of game is Forza Motorsport 2?
a) Racing game
b) Fighting game
c) Platform game
TIEBREAKER: Complete the following sentence in under 20 words:
If I had a copy of Forza 2 I would decorate my car with ...... because.....
Clickhereto email us with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Thursday 5 July. Don't forget the tiebreaker!
Above: The limited edition version of Forza Motorsport 2 could be yours for nothing!
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.