Friday 2 February 2007
To celebrate the release of Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony on PSP, we've teamed up with 2K games to offer ten lucky winners a copy of the game. We love the action-centric hack and slashery of this handheld RPG and gave it a rather glowing review earlier this week. Just hit the review tab up there to see it for yourself.
So what do you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this cool prize? Simply answer the question below and email us with the answer. Ready for it? Here goes:
Where are you most likely to find a dungeon?
a) In a castle
b) In a pirate ship
c) In a school
If you think you know the answer, click here to email us with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Friday 2 March 2007.
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.