Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Thursday 1 June 2006
To celebrate tomorrow's release of the International Management update for the PC version of Championship Manager 2006, GamesRadar has got together with Eidos to offer you the opportunity to win a PlayStation 2 and a copy of the hugely successful football management game. Eidos will also be providing five copies of the game for PC, PSP, Xbox and PS2 making for a total of 20 runners-up prizes.
Championship Manager 2006 allows you to experience the challenges and excitement of running a professional team, from making key signings on a budget to deciding on match day tactics. The 2006 version is the most realistic Champ Man to date with a new 3D match engine, completely revamped player data and a simulated world that enables you to keep track of other competitions and leagues that exist in the game.
The International Management update for PC takes the game to a whole new level by including several new features and improvements. And it's available for download right now from www.CM2006update.com.
The most important addition is the ability to test your managerial skills at international level, and all the data for players and competitions have been updated accordingly. A world ranking page has also been added, as has manager opinion on players who are available for international duty.
The download will also have an improved match engine with less throw-ins, better goal keepers, new player models and more expansive passing which makes for a more spread out game.
To be in with a chance of winning the PS2 or any of runners-up prizes, just answer the following question:
Who is the new England manager?
(a) Steve McClaren
(b) Malcolm McLaren
(c) Bill McLaren
To enter, click here to email us with your answer, name, full address and your format of choice (PC, PSP, Xbox or PS2). The closing date for entries is Friday 30 June.
Above: It's the ultimate test of strategy, tactical thinking and footballing know-how
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.