Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Friday 14 July 2006
To celebrate today's release (finally!) of Prey for Xbox 360 and PC, we've teamed up with publisher 2K Games to offer one lucky winner an Xbox 360 Premium Pack, a copy of the 360 game and two limited edition figurines of Prey characters (see below). Five runners-up will receive a copy of the 360 game and a set of two figurines.
Some 11 years in the making, Prey is a first-person shooter with a unique angle - literally. Thanks to some neat gravity-defying gameplay, you'll be fighting from the walls and ceiling, seamlessly switching between both. There are also 2D portals which lead to different 3D space - a mightily impressive graphical trick.
The figurines are cast from high-quality pewter and are minutely detailed - certain to receive envious glances from your friends.
To be in with a chance of winning these superb prizes, simply answer the following question correctly:
For how many years has Prey been in development?
To enter, click here to email us with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Friday 11 August 2006.
Above: The figurines are impressively detailed and are sure to be of interest to collectors
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.