Monday 18 June 2007
Detective John McClane is back and as tough as ever in Die Hard 4.0, the fourth instalment from the action packed franchise which hits cinemas on Wednesday 4 July. To celebrate the return of the classic actioner we%26rsquo;re giving one lucky winner the chance to step into the next generation with a spanking new top of the range high definition TV.
An attack on the vulnerable US infrastructure begins to shut down the entire nation. The mysterious figure behind the shattering scheme has figured out every digital angle %26ndash; but he never figured on an old fashioned, %26lsquo;analogue%26rsquo; fly-in-the-ointment: John McClane.
In addition to Bruce Willis, the cast includes Justin Long and Timothy Olyphant %26ndash; currently filming the new Hitman film as Agent 47 %26ndash; and is directed by Underworld director Len Wiseman.
To be in with a chance of transforming your gameplay and movie viewing with a shiny new HDTV simply answer the following question and complete the tiebreaker. One lucky winner will be selected from the best correct answers after Monday 16 July.
Who co-starred with Bruce Willis in Die Hard: With a Vengeance?
a) Samuel L Jackson
b) Denzel Washington
c) Morgan Freeman
Tiebreaker %26ndash; answer the following question in 20 words or fewer:
John McClane is famous for getting his vests a bit grubby by the end of the Die Hard films. What advice would you give him for keeping his whites white?
Click here to email us with your answers, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Monday 16 July. Don't forget the tiebreaker!
While you%26rsquo;re thinking about that tiebreaker why not take time out to see whether you could ever be a real hero like John McClane. Click here to asses your testosterone levels in four fun games.
For more information on Die Hard 4.0 visit the official site: www.diehard4.co.uk.
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.