Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
It’s almost time for E3 2011. On June 7, gamers from around the world will gather at the Los Angeles Convention Center for what is perhaps the largest and most important trade show in the games industry – and you could be there, in the thick of it all. That’s right! GamesRadar is giving away an all-expense paid trip to E3 2011 with TopWare Interactive.
Now, go ahead and picture yourself at E3. That’s you: touring the show floor, collecting sweet swag from all your favorite studios, and playing the best and most exciting new titles. Are you ready? Are you psyched? Of course you are! So find out how to enter for a chance to win this amazing trip.
Above: We’re giving away an all-expense paid trip to E3 2011! Find out how to enter for a chance to win below
The trip will be paid for by TopWare Interactive. Here’s what will be included:
- Round trip airfare from anywhere in the United States to Los Angeles
- Four nights at the Hilton
- Three meals a day
- A Royal Edition copy of Two Worlds II and more TopWare swag
- One full day to explore the E3 show floor
- Two days earning your keep as an honorary TopWare Intern. You’ll be getting a behind-the-scenes look at TopWare Interactive’s E3 booth – and will receive a crash course introduction to the world of public relations, working with Top Ware Interactive PR Director Vincent Harding and TopWare’s E3 team.
To enter, we’ll need some artistic proof of your desire for this amazing prize. So, send us a drawing, painting, sculpture, fan fiction short story, dance number, poetry, or installation art piece featuring your favorite TopWare character. Really, it can be anything! To be considered, you’ll also need to send us a 50 word description, explaining what you hope to experience at E3 as a TopWare Interactive Intern.
Not familiar with characters from TopWare titles? Here are a few suggestions.
Above: Ayumi from X-Blades
Above: Cassara from Two Worlds II
Above: Jack Orlando from Jack Orlando
Above: White King from Check vs Mate
Submissions with your 50 word description and a piece of art expressing your fandom for a TopWare character must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions must be received by 9:00 am (Pacific Time) on Thursday, May 26. The winner will be chosen by an extra judgmental council of GamesRadar editors and TopWare’s Vincent Harding.
May 21, 2011