To celebrate the release of Drakengard 2 for PlayStation 2, we've teamed up with Ubisoft to give one lucky winner a copy of the game with a PS2 console to play it on. Plus, three runners up will bag themselves a copy of the game.
Drakengard 2, created by those talented folk at Square Enix, is a role-playing game which sees you explore dungeons on foot and take on enemies in the sky on your dragon.
If you want to be in with a chance of winning, simply email us with the correct answer to the following question:
What are dragons most famous for?
(a) Breathing fire
(b) Eating cake
(c) Playing PS2
To enter, clickhere to email us with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Thursday, 13 April, 2006.
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.