• CitizenWolfie - February 1, 2012 1:47 a.m.

I'm quite proud of the fact that I persevere a lot with games. However. There was this one multi-part mission in The Saboteur where you had to sneak up to the top of a cathedral (or maybe clock tower), snipe some Nazis to stop an execution, fight your way down again before the other Nazis kill the NPC, survive a huge firefight, get to a car, survive a loooong on-rails car chase and then... ...I would love to tell you what happened next, but I never got there. I had enjoyed the game and put up with its flaws until then, but since avoiding detection was extremely arbitrary, the aiming was iffy, the Nazis completely OP and respawning it was difficult enough to get to the car chase alone. But then the chase itself had very few checkpoints, and a LOT of Nazi pursuers with cars that soak up bullets while seemingly never having to reload themselves, and an irratic AI driver. After 3 hours retrying the chase alone, I ragequit on the entire game and managed to blag my money back from the shop on the grounds that it was faulty. Fuck you, Saboteur.
  • ColinKapow - February 1, 2012 6:03 a.m.

I noticed similar things when playing with my mates locally, that and randomly with some games the passing going awry for large parts of it for one of us,even when its something as simple as a ball from the center to the wing. It's pretty strange. I'm sure there used to be accusations back in the day when PES was the top dog from the old FIFA team that PES was scripted.
  • nai1210 - February 1, 2012 6:40 a.m.

I quit ninja gaiden 2 due to a boss fight i hated and gave the game away,also tried to get into final fantasy in general picked up number 8 got the end of disc 2 after 20hrs couldn't beat the boss,so decided to start again and grind more to level up,again couldn't get passed the boss so 40+hrs in total i gave up,gave the game away and will never return to the final fantasy series ever again,found the game didn't interest me enough and i do find rpg's a boring chore to play through,but felt i had too see what all the fuss about with the final fantasy series,i don't feel i'm missing much,but then again it's probably just me i love sci-fi but mass effect 1 and 2 bore me to tears.just not an rpg kinda guy
  • james-compton-boyce - June 7, 2012 9:12 p.m.

I found this post by googling "fifa random", because I wanted to see what the community thought of what friends and I refer to as the fruit machine. It appears that the developers in recent years have been working towards simulating the thrills and spills of football to a tee, the unfortunate thing for us is that this means THE GAME IS TAKEN OUT OF YOUR CONTROL from time to time. So I can play ISS Deluxe on my own, or play FIFA 12 and fork out money every few months for the controllers I regularly break because of a game that is becoming more and more like simply watching a football match. Ever tried starting a head to head match and setting the controller down? Your opponent will have pretty much the same chance of scoring. try it!
  • nippie221 - June 11, 2012 5:03 a.m.

Fifa 2012 sucks like hell, you touch a player and they get a free kick.. i pass to a player i want to pass to and yet the game says 'NO YOU WILL PASS TO A PLAYER THAT IS MARKED AND NO CHANCE OF YOU GETTING THE BALL' i through ball and the stupid idiots decide to shoot for behind the half way mark, I'm not stupid!! i know what button i pressed it was pass NOT SHOOT!!!!! Another fifa FAIL... for those of you that haven't bought the game yet, if you like to take you anger out on your pc if you KNOW what you wanted to do and the game made the decision for you..... DO NOT BUY THIS POOR EXCUSE FOR A GAME, you will only end up claiming accidental damage for a pc tower repeatedly bouncing off your foot hitting three or more walls in the process
  • reinaldocfilho - July 14, 2013 9:27 p.m.

Perfect definition, this still happening in Fifa 13.
  • pavapizza - September 1, 2012 9:26 a.m.

the latest game i quit was (drumroll....) skyrim.... yes THE skyrim. im a big fan of rpg, a big fan of open world games, but i dont know why elder scrolls series always does this to me. the same thing happened with oblivion. i can't specify what makes me leave the game, but here's the list of problems for me: 1. the game is too open-world. i mean right after you arrived in the world map u can go anywhere on the get go. it didn't give me any sense of direction and purpose. i played the game to the point where i need to find some dragon thingy for someone in whiterun, i ended going around the world, i forgot about all my quest. this didn't happen to me in fallout new vegas. i REALLY loved that game. i feel in that game, eventhough it's also too open, the quest and story still have you going through the map the right way. i didn't feel that in skyrim. 2. maybe its the medieval setings, but as a lover of rpg i shouldn't have problem with medieval settings, dunno, i guess i'm used to having a gun in a first person game, not a sword and shield. so too bad, even though i installed shitloads of cool mods, the game still doesnt shine like a diamond to me.
  • costin-silviu - December 8, 2012 8:59 a.m.

when i started playing head2head it was quite easy till division 6 won most of games because i was playing wit really amateur gamers, than i haveny played for a long time head2head and got involved more into Ultimate Team. Yesterday according to this comments date, after gotting bored of UT started to play again H2H, i noticed that the opponents were so much more skilled than others i used to play but still after much effort managed to get to division 2 all the way trough. after countless winnings on my favour, then hell is being unleashed, i lost 4 games straight with 4 different opponents just like that... i was simply a spectator, they managed to humiliate me so hard at any chapter of the match that i couldnt understand or perceive how in the hell they could be so much better than me, i felt like after all this time, playing fifa i was lying to miself that i'm good at this game. so yeah i'm planning to never play it again, because EA sometimes decides to fuck you up and give sometimes the opponent some boost and overpower him, and i know it because i felt it on my favour countless times, like when the opponent just cant touch the ball for an entire match because of how fast and lucky your match is. sorry for bad engish
  • mecca6801 - September 9, 2013 1:04 a.m.

this explains everything!!!
  • mecca6801 - September 9, 2013 1:30 a.m.

the information you've stated is absolute spot on
  • lee-catherine - November 5, 2014 12:35 a.m.

Try this cheap fifa 15ut coins site my friends share me : fifa1314.com 8% coupon code : fifa1314code8%