Topics

obama Vote!

We Recommend

• Z-man427 - October 24, 2012 3:23 p.m.

So Ezio is like Ron Swanson? "Bene. All the bacon and eggs you have."
  • obviouslyadouche - October 24, 2012 7:05 p.m.

The amount of win in this comment is literally overflowing.
  • vent - October 24, 2012 3:27 p.m.

Oh geez, I was really ready to hate this, but turns out you guys did a decent enough job staying balanced and not pouring on too many of the out of context cliches. In the spirit, I'm one of the few Conservative gamers on this site, and I approve of this article.
  • kor2disturbed - October 24, 2012 3:40 p.m.

And I'm the other one :D
  • shawksta - October 24, 2012 3:41 p.m.

This was surprisingly much more awesome than expected, Awesome job guys
  • steventylerbray - October 24, 2012 3:50 p.m.

When I saw this article I said to myself, "if Gary Johnson is not represented I will be a sad panda" come to find out, not only is he represented, he is being voted for by my all time favorite character :D:D:D:D
  • profile0000 - October 24, 2012 4:23 p.m.

Points to Coop and Henry for making an election-article that didn't favor one side. Well done. One might not understand it completely if they aren't an American, but it was a fun read regardless.
  • RonnyLive19881 - October 24, 2012 5:02 p.m.

Mario would vote Ron Paul to stop this war on Drugs, Mario being the biggest user in videogames it's a no brainer Lol I like to think all of my favorite game characters would Vote Gary or Ron.
  • BladedFalcon - October 24, 2012 5:20 p.m.

Is Ron Paul even represented by a party right now? ._.
  • RonnyLive19881 - October 24, 2012 6:52 p.m.

I uhh, sadly no Lol Always write him in though.
  • BladedFalcon - October 24, 2012 5:32 p.m.

Hahaha! this was a pretty great list! I loved the Solid Snake one specially XD But I think they are all pretty spot on ^^
  • nowayjose - October 24, 2012 5:50 p.m.

I would hope none of my "favorite" video game characters, especially Mario would vote for a candidate who supports explicitly banning civil rights for citizens. Good idea to politicize a gaming site. Great way to keep your readers. Are you running out of ideas? First an article on Star Wars vs. Star Trek which is a totally refreshing topic and now this? This used to be such a creative and quality site. Lately it seems like the site is written by high school students.
  • Silverstone - October 24, 2012 6:15 p.m.

>Member since: Today
  • nowayjose - October 25, 2012 12:14 a.m.

Member since: who the %#£€ cares. Oh yeah, my opinion counts less because I registered today. Forgot about that.
  • snipes101 - October 24, 2012 8:10 p.m.

You honestly have no idea what this site is about, do you? Im assuming this article lies in the same boat as the ideals of this site since, if you had read it, the whole thing was tongue in cheek.
  • GR HollanderCooper - October 24, 2012 9:19 p.m.

...when did we do Star Wars vs. Star Trek?
  • nowayjose - October 25, 2012 12:18 a.m.

I must have dreamed it when I fell asleep at my desk at work today. :) Anyways, I was a comolete douche. Sorry about that. Seriously.
  • TheCakeIsaPie - October 25, 2012 9:16 a.m.

A gentleman? On the internet? They do exist!
  • DAT TURKEY - October 24, 2012 6:17 p.m.

Why Link?
  • Aarononymous - October 24, 2012 6:31 p.m.

Hmm, I play video games to get away from politics. That said, this was pretty tastefully done. Kinda have to get around the fact that most video games avoid partisan references to avoid alienating half the customer base.