• kingofdanger - April 23, 2009 9:28 p.m.

What, no Chun-Li? She was the first.
  • Oxfordcomma4 - April 23, 2009 9:26 p.m.

I think my first one was Jill Valentine, mighta been lara croft tho... please forgive me, i was young...
  • pidokenny - April 23, 2009 7:45 p.m.

How about Chun-Li???? 0.0
  • Awesomeitude1523 - April 23, 2009 1:11 p.m.

@FadedLineVigil GO DIE IN A PUDDLE
  • Yossarian - April 23, 2009 11:28 a.m.

My most recent game crush has to be Ashe from FF XII.
  • shakeandbake710 - April 23, 2009 11:24 a.m.

kairi from kingdom hearts
  • Yossarian - April 23, 2009 11:20 a.m.

Gadget from Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers always got me. Sadly, she didn't have much of a role in the game, so I have to go with Moby from Wurm: Journey to the Center of the Earth.
  • MistahWaiine - April 23, 2009 11:06 a.m.

Well all can say is Lara Croft stole my heart... Until Helena came along (Dead or Alive) i think shes stunning. :P
  • Ultima - April 23, 2009 5:36 a.m.

Maybe nobody here will remember her but Aiela, princess of the Kurak tribe from Worlds of Ultima : Savage Empire was mine. She was a jungle girl with nice tanned skin and I rescued her from her imprisonment in a cave guarded by the Urali tribe, for which she was very grateful and became my interdimensional lover. Her imprisoner was called 'Darden the Huge', which is enough to make anybody feel inadequate, but he was a kidknapping scumbag who I sorted out with some poisoned darts and home made oil bombs. Whren you rescued Aiela you got to see a picture of you kissing her with her bum cheeks showing in all their 1990's glory and as a 12 year old that did it for me: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hdMWb_HMuzo/RnBSQlYB2ZI/AAAAAAAAASs/tbKwMWId4Uo/s320/aiela1.gif&imgrefurl=http://savageempire.blogspot.com/2007/06/hottest-girl-in-eodon-aiela-or-tristia.html&usg=__yQiwxe8iUwKdTpxnMUJm0rwy_Z0=&h=284&w=316&sz=32&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=DtXtNwsH9Rsc_M:&tbnh=105&tbnw=117&prev=/images%3Fq%3DAiela,%2Bprincess%2Bof%2Bthe%2BKurak%2Btribe%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1
  • ProjectGKR - April 23, 2009 5:09 a.m.

Alex Vance...'nuff said.
  • RaIdEn - April 23, 2009 4:43 a.m.

i think it might have been inspector fox for me. i know shes a fox but she was so badass and determined i couldnt help but crush. i dont think ive ever had a huge videogam crush because ive had a crush on a real girl for most of my gaming life. but yeah inspector fox was my first
  • CoolMagicDude2 - April 23, 2009 4:17 a.m.

link(any tunic),link,and link, oh and link too! and i almoust forgot young-link!and link too whicch is wear because im a guy but its imposible not to like a 12 year old milk-drinkin', gandolf-killin',secrtly-zelda-lovinn'person? it is imposible not to like the fella "" *""* **""**lEGEND OF ZELDA ***""*** ALL THE WAY! ***"/\"***sorry for spaming ***"/--\"***but i wanted to share ***"/\ /\"***my love for L.o.Z. ***"/--\/--\"*** ****""******""**** *****""******""***** ******""******""******
  • SandroTheMaster - April 23, 2009 2:49 a.m.

To DawgsFan117 and others claiming this is creepy and us to get a life: Most of us have a life, thank you very much. And if you can't appreciate a crush on a fictional character you can't appreciate fiction in any way, because it relies on making relateble scenarios for us to live in, so denying a crush for a fictional character as normal is to deny us as humans can't enjoy a work of fiction because it isn't real. Too bad there a millions of Lord of The Rings/Startrek/Star Wars/William Shakespeare/H.P. Lovecraft/Harry Potter/(and many, many more fiction worlds) aficionados to prove you wrong, or even movie goers or literature appreciators really. Also, you telling us to look for Jessica Alba or whichever actress is just as creepy. Creepier still because they're real women with real lives completely different to what you fantasize about and for you to have hots for them constitutes you as a stalker, not to mention it is also complete fantasy to think about them as possible lovers just as well. As for myself... it really is hard to pinpoint a first, because my first games were of the likes of Might and Magic and... well, Heroes of Might and Magic... but I guess it was probably Yufie from FFVII. Yes. Yufie. It was a time I was younger, naive and the most I'd know about a game's story was that the protagonist's name, so I could tolerate a Final Fantasy without fuss. Still, I liked her. She looked funny, she had a joyful demeanor... and she had short hair, a weakness of mine to this day... (all my girlfriends had short hair, save one... it didn't last long). Later on I had a crush on Elena from SFIII, for much the same reasons. More recently Tira from Soul Calibur, though she's joyful in a very wrong way. So pretty much all of the short haired cute gals of gaming could fit here, but mostly because they're so rare. But no, I didn't feel anything for Ivy of SC.
  • Apollomasque - April 23, 2009 1:29 a.m.

My first was Alyx Vance. (HL2) She felt so real, like you really could help her, it felt like you chose to help Alyx and her freinds and that made you feel really good. When she laughed, you smiled, when she came to help you, you were glad that she was next to you. When she got stabbed through the back, you damn near had a heart attack and prayed that she would be alright. Alyx looked out for you throughout Episodes 1&2 and you watched her back. She felt like an honest to god person, freind and ally, with just the right hint of romantic tension. Yes Alyx, there is room in this HEV suit for two, you can just crawl in. As far as other ones go, I've always felt a little for Samus Aran (Who hasn't, the woman can curl into a tiny ball, that is just awesome) as well as The Pyro from TF2. That's a girl under there dammit, all the signs are there. I really appreciate her jovial pyromania. She really loves her job.
  • Mangelic - April 23, 2009 1:28 a.m.

Calm down DawgsFan117, dont have a gigglefitz, just an article Anyway for me i felt pretty attached to Ashley Williams from Mass Effect... well as so as i got over her having the same name as Bruce Campbell from evil dead at least.
  • dragonwolf - April 23, 2009 12:58 a.m.

Alyx from Half-life 2
  • Rex_Maztar - April 23, 2009 12:53 a.m.

Tali Zora Nah'Rya from mass effect is my current crush. That accent drives me crazy!
  • DawgsFan117 - April 22, 2009 11:45 p.m.

No really people this is getting real creepy. You do realize that they are animated things right. You people claiming you got hot for a video game character is like some one jackin off to marge from the simpsons. Its creep right. Really go look at jessica alba or some other REAL WOMAN and try for even a second to defend your gaming crush. Get out of your parents basements and go meet some real people. For Christ sake its so weird.
  • Auron - April 22, 2009 10:32 p.m.

My first crushes were possibly every female character from the Dead or Alive series. And the Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude ladies. .. And the Final Fantasy girls (:
  • zim831 - April 22, 2009 8:35 p.m.

Cortana, I didn't like her that much in Halo 1, but in Halo 2 and 3 I kinda had a thing for her, she was sexy, intelligent, funny, the occasional damsel in distress.