• Gsindahouse - April 24, 2009 8:49 p.m.

WHY NOT PRINCESS PEACH, YOU CRAP!!! and you're forgetting Alice and Uriko from Bloody Roar 4 and Primal Fury....dare i say it... HUBBA HUBBA!!! and i'm not fat, so.... Chloe Valens from Tales of Legendia and let me see..... many more, of course, I just cant think of them... Roll from Megaman Legends
  • DawgsFan117 - April 24, 2009 8:43 p.m.

Oh one mre thing has anyone noticed how overused the word "love" is. Just read it in alot of post.
  • DawgsFan117 - April 24, 2009 8:42 p.m.

ROFL will do Charlie but again while Jessica may be unattainable she is a real person not a virtual being brought to life with bad voice acting. To each his own I guess.
  • miw - April 24, 2009 6:08 p.m.

I was totally in love with Kratos from Tales of Symphonia.
  • kwwalker - April 24, 2009 4:50 p.m.

my first one was Vanessa Lewis from virtua fighter 4, nothin beats a woman with all the curves and the ability to beat up anybody her man wants her to lol
  • CowsOnFire911 - April 24, 2009 12:07 p.m.

First would have to be Ada Wong in Resident Evil 2. And my latest would be Naomi Hunter from MGS 4.
  • deathrebellion - April 24, 2009 11:31 a.m.

my 1st gamin crush wud be Alana from Fighting Force on the PSone it wuz my 1st action/adventure game i ever played and when ever my bro wuzn't nearby or we wern't playing coop i'd always choose her ;). infact the 1st time i beat the game wuz wid here ;) current gamin crush wud be Sheva from RE5
  • th3warr1or - April 24, 2009 9:39 a.m.

I fell for Elika from the new Prince of Persia..
  • LordAlzorn - April 23, 2009 9:59 p.m.

My first would be Gardevoir from Pokemon
  • planet5421 - April 23, 2009 6:59 p.m.

my first was that one girl from the jak and daxter percursor legacy but i forgot her name ReCaptcha: cities harm lol
  • breener96 - April 23, 2009 4:12 p.m.

Samus. That's all I hav 2 Say.......
  • Orionthefirst - April 23, 2009 2:54 p.m.

Colette from Tales of Symphonia. Something about her breaking holes in walls due to sheer clumsyness stole my heart...
  • CoolMagicDude2 - April 23, 2009 4:22 a.m.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~""~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*""*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**""**lEGEND OF ZELDA~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~***""*** ALL THE WAY!~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~***"/\"***sorry for spaming~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~***"/--\"***but i wanted to share~~ ~~~~~~~~~~***"/\ /\"***my love for L.o.Z.~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~***"/--\/--\"***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~****""******""****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~*****""******""*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~******""******""******~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ sorry for posting this again but my otherone got totally murdered!
  • Thecakeisalie - April 23, 2009 3:21 a.m.

Sheena Fubiyashi from Tales of Symphonia
  • SandroTheMaster - April 23, 2009 2:56 a.m.

Sorry for a bit of semantic errors here. My bad, long post.
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - April 23, 2009 2:17 a.m.

@ Dawgsfan117 - Really? You want to be THAT guy?
  • toastedmilk - April 23, 2009 1:56 a.m.

chris, other posters may give you shit about bridget, but let me say i'm glad to see you've gotten over your bird fetish.
  • toastedmilk - April 23, 2009 1:20 a.m.

while princess daphne and samus were both contenders for my borderline-pubescent affections (the latter mostly due to the "best" ending of metroid 2), my young gamer's heart belonged to chun li. no explanation should be necessary. nowadays i require a little more substance in my fictional, non-photo realistic women, so i'll go with chie from persona 4.
  • lg322 - April 23, 2009 12:10 a.m.

Sheva from Resident Evil 5.
  • Gourdmaster - April 22, 2009 10:09 p.m.

pepper from lego island i found out a few years later he was actually a boy much to my dismay