• mozaralio - December 22, 2010 12:56 a.m.

Roll from mega-man 64 (or mega-man legends) was my first crush, she makes you a pie, builds weapons for you and totally watches your back while going on underground expeditions. On top of that she has a fine polygonal body and there is a scene where mega-man (presumably) sees her naked! However you do not get to share this voluptuous image with the boy in blue.
  • fuzzywuzzy - August 6, 2010 8:08 a.m.

I'm not sure that I actually remember my FIRST game crush... But I do remember my most recent. It's Tali from the Mass Effect series haha
  • iEATbabies - July 23, 2010 8:44 p.m.

I suppose I had fallen for Kairi of Kingdom Hearts, but now I'm mad for Red Dead's Bonnie MacFarlane
  • Svipdag - July 23, 2010 3:26 p.m.

Thanks guys! After completely dismissing the karateka eagle in the bad birds of videogame history article, you hit the nail on the head here. I also think mariko would have been my first game crush and i'd say more than half this list is right up my alley. I also pretty much play the girl or don't play at all.
  • jpbr139 - July 23, 2010 12:33 a.m.

Fina from Skies of Arcadia
  • hero2bash - May 7, 2010 7:03 p.m.

Karen from Harvest Moon
  • DavidELDiablo - April 5, 2010 6:25 p.m.

Well at least I'm in the same boat as Charlie, I too have a Video game crush on Franziska von Karma for some odd reason. Guess i'm a sucker for a well written character. Those Ace Attorney games are just to good at everything...
  • olio - October 15, 2009 6:32 a.m.

I can't remember if mine was Crono from Chrono trigger or if it was Sabin from Final Fantasy VI. I was pretty young for both of them. Oh, I also loved the main character from Secret of Evermore.
  • lovinmyps3 - April 30, 2009 10:37 p.m.

my first was whats her face from ocarina of time, the girl at the ranch. she was hot when you became an adult lol. my most recent is definatly sheva from resident evil 5. still trying to get her third costume tho lol
  • TifaFFun7 - April 30, 2009 8:16 p.m.

My heart belongs to Dante from DMC :P great article :)
  • Jordoom - April 29, 2009 9 p.m.

My first was Ivy from Soul Calibur. Many's the time I've lost matches because I couldn't take my eyes off her. If they ever make holodeck technology...
  • Demonflare - April 28, 2009 8:38 p.m.

Ha, well....my first crush was Shadow the Hedgehog! F-ed up right! And I kept having dreams of him. Well I was just a kid back then.
  • cknarf - April 27, 2009 10:51 p.m.

Jade- Mortal Kombat
  • battenfelder - April 27, 2009 2:49 a.m.

sadly mine wuz Samus
  • jorhorror - April 26, 2009 7:39 p.m.

I completely agree with Red, Bastila was fricken smokin'. But I think that a more recent addition to gaming lust is Judy Nails from Guitar Hero. She should be in jail for being so hot.
  • katwood92 - April 26, 2009 2:52 a.m.

Leon from RE. Which is weird, because I just bought that game in late '08, more or less (probably more) 10 years since I started playing video games.
  • jijii - April 25, 2009 2:50 p.m.

hmmmm, I guess my first gaming crush was probably Princess Zelda (from A Link To The Past).
  • c5555l - April 25, 2009 7:36 a.m.

amata from fallout 3 : )
  • tokengirlstfu - April 25, 2009 5:48 a.m.

Carth Onasi From KOTOR. Flawed, bearded, paranoid, what every girl wants in a man.
  • MGS4SolidSnake - April 25, 2009 1:06 a.m.

i think its straight up weird to think characters are hot i mean its like a cartoon...lmao recaptha, shero creaming