• monojono - June 11, 2009 3:34 p.m.

Rad_Bracket: "This whole Reach beta is just marketing BS." You mean microsoft is only giving out the reach beta to increase sales? Your incredible powers of observation astound me! I thought it was being given out to make people happy and not for money, the way most games are made. /sarcasm
  • Coolbeans69 - June 11, 2009 5 a.m.

Oh yeah well of course nintendo will do the best financially, cause they're the biggest gaming empire ever, so big that mario is known by almost everyone in the world!
  • tjawesome - June 11, 2009 4:37 a.m.

what bout galaxy 2?! Other M?! jeez
  • MGS4SolidSnake - June 11, 2009 2:41 a.m.

there is nothing coming out that would make me buy one specific system
  • MGS4SolidSnake - June 11, 2009 2:36 a.m.

the sad thing is halo w/e there calling it will outsell games that are far superior simply because of names...wats worse is ill bet the majority of web sites will give it a better review then it actually deserves
  • Doctalen - June 11, 2009 2:15 a.m.

So evil, games $60 each, at least three good ones for the xbox, countless for the PS3 which I still want and little to no income for me. I must say I hate it when game designers do a good job.
  • FrozenImplosion - June 11, 2009 1:27 a.m.

I seriously agree, nintendo has won me over [again] by announcing a new metroid and super mario bros.
  • Pumbli - June 11, 2009 1:22 a.m.

I'm hyped for MAG and L4D2 but that's pretty much all I can afford to be hyped for... Maybe Uncharted if I get lucky. :P Man, Splinter Cell is looking good though, hope someone I know gets it so I can check it out. RebornKusabi: I'm sorry, but have you heard of a thing called recession? Well if you haven't, allow me to enlighten you, it's a thing where almost everything gets more expensive and lots of people lose their jobs. I prefer to buy food and gas over video games, but maybe that's just me. I'm sure everyone can get a job that allows them to buy all 3 consoles, and hey maybe they'll even have enough leftovers to buy a supercomputer. Out of all the fanboys and whiners, I hate people that brag about their "all 3 consoles" the most and how most of them say "we're not fanboys" and even "everyone should get all 3 consoles and stop being fanboys!", most of them are as arrogant and annoying as any other fanboy.
  • NathanCipher - June 11, 2009 12:40 a.m.

I know, and you know that sony got the Beginning of 2009, and that because Killzone 2 and inFAMOUS.. and i'm very exited for Uncharted 2.. but we cant say that microsoft and nintendo doesnt got a big titls.. and i'm happy for next generation till now :}
  • chucknorris69 - June 11, 2009 12:34 a.m.

i hope sony and microsoft win becasue thats all i play my wii has been collecting dust for a while
  • H2A2I00 - June 10, 2009 11:42 p.m.

ya i will admit nintendo wins financially sony win in games and microsoft is only good for the microsoft fanboy who can't get enough halo
  • helix92 - June 10, 2009 11:21 p.m.

I think nintendo will win money-wise but Sony has the best line up and i think anyone who has played Uncharted 2 will agree. Although a new Splinter Cell intrests me and L4D2 will undoubtedly be awsome. Its the 3rd party games that intrest me most this year. Assassins Creed, Batman Arkham Asylum, Brutal Legend. Good year
  • CharismaReaction - June 10, 2009 10:31 p.m.

That Super Mario Bros. 2 trailer had such soothing music. I just want to listen to it forever.
  • KingEamon - June 10, 2009 9:43 p.m.

Lol, I was actually following this thread until I realized it was only a poor fanboy bait.
  • Rad_Bracket - June 10, 2009 9:43 p.m.

I'm with you NipplesTheSuperHippo. SCREW HALO. This whole Reach beta is just marketing BS.
  • EchoBlade - June 10, 2009 9:38 p.m.

Nintendo will win financially, and financially only. As far as ACTUAL GAMES go, well, Microsoft has Halo. The fact that Sony has enough good stuff to give that a decent challenge THAT is good for everyone.
  • NipplesTheSuperHippo - June 10, 2009 9:36 p.m.

I am leaning more towards Microsoft. I can't wait for Uncharted 2, but man, even though it won't look as good as uncharted 2, L4D 2 is not what I wanted from the L4D . . . franchise but it is going to be epic. Couple that with Splinter Cell, you have a good line-up. Also, if you are talking sales, Microsoft wins hands down just because STUPID halo is so popular and ODST has the beta thing for Reach + all the halo 3 maps, which if you are buying Halo ODST, you have halo 3, so that helps. Screw that game in it's stupid face though.
  • MechGyver - June 10, 2009 9:32 p.m.

Is this some kind of trick question?.....