• C.King - October 3, 2013 7:50 p.m.

all time favorite: pichu, nothing better than beating the hell out of some one with the cutest and arguably disadvantaged character most used: jiggly puff, kinda the same reason i actually won my school's smash bros tourney with him/her/it best with: wario, he's super troll and kinda has a super armor while attacking so i usually get 230+ damage before i die with him
  • megamanandkirby64 - October 3, 2013 9:54 p.m.

Your school had a Super Smash Bros. tournament? I wish I went to your school.
  • Acerlux - October 3, 2013 7:04 p.m.

I played a mean Yoshi in melee, but never had any particular favorites in Brawl.
  • Sinosaur - October 3, 2013 6:29 p.m.

My favorite is Kirby, who is the best simply because stealing powers from everyone is super cool and he's just fun to play around with all around. The down rock ability and up... windsword thing? are both really fun. ...Fox and co. can eat a dick, and the Landmaster is a cheap ass piece of shift and anyone who plays Fox in Brawl is a horrible person.
  • ncurry2 - October 3, 2013 6:14 p.m.

Not even trolling, ROB. I didn't even realize he wasn't liked until that other episode you guys did. He's just freakin awesome.
  • Swedish_Chef - October 3, 2013 5:26 p.m.

Captain Falcon, Ganondorf and Snake.
  • J-Fid - October 3, 2013 5:19 p.m.

Do I need to say who my favorite character is? I think my avatar pic does a good job of explaining things. Other characters I enjoy are: Pikachu (My #2) Mr. Game & Watch (Brawl #3) Falco (Melee #3, Brawl #4) Captain Falcon (though I'm not good with him)
  • Frieza - October 3, 2013 5:09 p.m.

Mine's gotta be Kirby. We've been through so much together. Ever since the first game, Kirby has been my bestest friend. A (very) close second would be Squirtle from Brawl. When I heard that my favorite Pokémon was going to be playable, I was so excited! Even if he's part of a trio, he's still super fun to play with. I hope he returns in the next game, even if he turns out to be DLC.
  • winner2 - October 3, 2013 5 p.m.

Either marth or link in melee, I never got brawl. I loved marth's counter attack and deftness, but I loved using Link's hookshot to latch onto a ledge and zip up if i got knocked off.
  • yobocop - October 3, 2013 4:49 p.m.

I'm going to with Dr. Mario in Melee and Wolf and Zero Suit Samus in Brawl.
  • supaMcnugget - October 3, 2013 4:48 p.m.

I can't say I have ONE favorite character, but I do have my top 5: Ike Sonic (SO glad he's in the new Smash Bros.) Lucario Toon Link Snake
  • bobob101 - October 3, 2013 4:37 p.m.

My favorite character has to be Meta Knight from Brawl. Sure, no one lets me play as him for tournaments, but he is still the coolest character in my book. He has speed twice that of Kirby, and can fly through the stage dealing damage as he goes. Not to mention the Halberd, his battleship with his face on the front.
  • Talvari - October 3, 2013 4:35 p.m.

I'm rather fond of Ike, even if he's pretty slow. His final smash is just too good. GREAAAATTTT........AAEEETHHEERRRRRRRRR. Also "I fight for my friends" never gets old.