• StealthyMangos - January 13, 2011 8:07 p.m.

yeah # 6 should definitely be asian, since I've made an asian in every rpg I have ever played... but that would fall under the clone, since I'm also asian
  • Mode - January 13, 2011 9:23 p.m.

I always make either some sort of mysterious-looking dude (Psycho Mantis-esque), or some really hot female character who may or may not be Psycho Mantis-esque. I like Psycho Mantis.
  • Ilyere - January 13, 2011 9:42 p.m.

I go for the Clone, most of the time. Yeah, how original am I?
  • CoktorBloktopus - January 13, 2011 11:10 p.m.

Yeah for creating the raging bad@$$ in all video games. All you need is a tattoo or an awesome scar
  • soren7550 - January 14, 2011 2:03 a.m.

I think I'd be a mix between 'The Dream' and 'The Badass' since I just go for something that I think looks good & cool.
  • papergoon - January 14, 2011 3:04 a.m.

@Murderapolis WTF? Okay that was actually funny. XD
  • Jamahl - January 14, 2011 3:42 a.m.

Guild Wars reference = Best article ever.
  • theamazingmrpotato - January 14, 2011 9:51 a.m.

i do match alot of the weird qualities. but surely its just fantastic to have a touch of eccentricity in your personality, keeps things fresh.
  • Rhymenocerous - January 14, 2011 10:30 a.m.

On a first playthorough, it's The Clone for me. That way I can really relate to my Fallout character when I'm making heads explode.
  • CharlieFockstrot - January 14, 2011 2:54 p.m.

I always go for a Mr T pity the fool!
  • apegod99 - January 14, 2011 3:11 p.m.

Im a mix between the clone and monstrocity. I make myself, then morph him into a freak of nature.
  • Spybreak8 - January 15, 2011 9:10 p.m.

Eh good read but I think this only scratches the surface. I think it would be a good article if it was written by a few people, a few guys and a few girls. I've made myself in games but most of the time just use attributes of me like my beard while making my character. I enjoyed Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 because you can get your face into the game if you have a Livecam. Hopefully later versions work with the Kinect. My characters can be any gender, any species, any attributes, quite random in fact depending on the game, mood, gamestyle I'm planning.
  • WinkedUp Lozza - January 16, 2011 3:31 a.m.

What about the people who just use the 'random' button? Or the other lazy kind who just put all the sliders to the far right of left?