• g1rldraco7 - December 13, 2013 4:07 p.m.

Super Mario 3D World is amazing, tough choice.
  • shawksta - December 13, 2013 4:04 p.m.

Last Of Us already won, and i massively appreciate it. Dont want to be a bum and choose a game i didnt play, despite how i know i'll love 3D World but it got its payback, so ill choose Bioshock Infinite as i loved it the whole way through.
  • Talvari - December 13, 2013 3:56 p.m.

I'll have to reserve my GOTY until i've actually played SM3DW but I have a feeling that's gonna be mine. Last of Us had a great story although i didn't really like the ending and the gameplay was great in a lot of places but at the end of the day it was just cover to cover shooting / bricking. Bioshock for me is the same as last of us except the ending was pretty cool to me, but the gameplay was lacking something. Ain't played TR yet nor have i played GTA5 (But i borrowed GTA4 finally so i'll be able to see if the recent GTAs are my kinda thing!). Outside of this list, if it was down to pure challenge, enjoyment and hours put into a game...would be Monster Hunter lol. That game just steals my heart like no other game can <3
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - December 13, 2013 3:54 p.m.

Is GamesRadar planning to review Bravely Default?
  • Cyberninja - December 13, 2013 5:44 p.m.

Probably someone will do it from the US team, aka not til next year
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - December 13, 2013 8:14 p.m.

We are! Just don't know if it'll be on the UK side or US :)
  • Cyberninja - December 13, 2013 8:41 p.m.

Well it doesn't matter to me, I already have the LE preordered, and my current avatar shows how much I loathe the game
  • Clovin64 - December 14, 2013 6:35 a.m.

Is "loathe" the right word to use? :P