Topics

Week of Hate

• lordlundar - May 1, 2012 1:17 p.m.

Is... Is that AC box art real? Like not one of GR's lame gags? If so, wow, that is horrible...
  • CitizenWolfie - May 1, 2012 3:08 a.m.

I love how all the GamesRadar quotations are the biggest on the "box." You certainly made up for not being featured on the Arkham City one!
  • iHateFatPeople - April 30, 2012 1:51 p.m.

I'm confused, is this non-article supposed to be funny? Clever? Witty? This is the equivalent of Perez Hilton drawing man butter on people's mouths then posting it as news. Somewhere the parents of the person who was paid (?) to do spend time creating this 'article' are crying with disappointment.
  • wheresmymonkey - April 30, 2012 2:02 a.m.

AC really doen't need all that crap on the box art. It won a BAFTA for chris' sake something that gamers and non gamers will look at at and go. THat must be a bloody good game. Then again if you haven't alreadty played AC what rock have you been living under. Still if its anything like the GOTY of AA it'll have a seperate achievements list..... hmmm.
  • archnite - April 29, 2012 11:23 a.m.

I really enjoyed this, especially the Duke Nukem ediotn which I am currently looking at the regular edition and loathing.
  • SpadesSlick - April 28, 2012 7:59 p.m.

Anti Game of the year is a good way to appeal to that hipster demographic. Maybe a game company will actually do it one day to shill a few more copies.
  • CitizenWolfie - May 1, 2012 3:11 a.m.

They should have done that with Okami, Shadows of the Damned and Vanquish: "10/10 - but you've probably never heard of it." "Ugh, go back to your FPS games." "5 stars - makes you feel superior over other gamers."
  • CreepersOnSpeed - December 25, 2012 7:24 a.m.

Hey I actually really enjoyed Okami, don't know about the others though
  • santaclouse37 - April 28, 2012 11:07 a.m.

Yay, Cheryll did something!
  • alexandre-bret - April 28, 2012 2:46 a.m.

Knew that RE title was goiong to be garbage, what spinoff was ever good
  • Person5 - April 28, 2012 12:26 p.m.

some of the Kingdom Hearts ones were pretty good
  • RamenDragon - April 28, 2012 4:23 p.m.

*cough* Final Fantasy Tactics *cough*.
  • ThatFanInThePeacoat - April 27, 2012 9:09 p.m.

Good laughs as always GamesRadar! As someone who was caught up in the hype for Operation Raccoon City, I'm glad you were there to give me a warning before I wasted money on it. Thanks! If this had been any other site, I wouldn't have believed the Arkham City box art was legit. Damn, that is terrible.
  • talleyXIV - April 27, 2012 9:09 p.m.

The Arkham City boxart wouldn't be so bad if they hadn't been so blatantly happy that they got a 10 out of 10 from GameInformer.
  • GR_HenryGilbert - April 28, 2012 8:45 a.m.

Wouldn't it look better if it referenced the 10 out of 10 it received from us?
  • Person5 - April 28, 2012 12:29 p.m.

Everything needs more GamesRadar quotes, also some of these anti awards would have benefited from quotes from Yahtzee, there are just so many great quotes about bad games from him
  • garnsr - April 27, 2012 8:41 p.m.

The bloody 3 in Ninja Gaiden 3 should have been worked into the 3 out of 10.
  • TheIronMaiden - April 27, 2012 5:21 p.m.

This article was full of hate. Good job guys! Gave me a laugh.
  • IceBlueKirby - April 27, 2012 5:11 p.m.

I hadn't actually seen the GOTY boxart for Arkham City, but holy hell is it awful. And yet you've taken an awful idea and made something absolutely hilarious from it. Good show!
  • LEGOMatrix - April 27, 2012 4:45 p.m.

In keeping with the week's spirit: I hated this article! I admit, I love the idea, and the photoshops are really well done, but they get kind of samey after... ooh, the second one? You should have invented some special DLC for the games, or special edition gifts, like Duke Nukem morning after pills or a personalised answer phone message from Ryu Hyabusa. I give this article 3/10. Had some good ideas, but lacked ambition. Could have been contender for article of the year with a little more thought!