Allied Mission 10: Point of No Return
At last it’s on: the push to Moscow, and the end to the bloodbath in which Stalin has embroiled all the world’s mightiest armies. The Allied High Command has devised a double-thrust attack in which the Germans, led by Roland Hellmann, will strike a Southern Soviet base while Lynch moves directly east to smash the Northern Soviet stronghold. But the attack might have come too late: as Anna predicted, the Soviets have completed their research on the Ice Bomb and who knows what other weapons of mass destruction.
It’s a lesson you learn all too quickly as the mission opens and you see your tiny base blanketed in a thick sheet of ice from a Winter’s Breath bomber — the code name for the modified Soviet Tupolevs that carry the devastating Ice Bomb. All that survives is a Supply Stash and a couple of Anti-Tank Turrets and Anti-Aircraft guns. You’ve definitely got your work cut out for you on this mission!
- Defeat the Northern Soviet Base
- Destroy the Ice Bomber Airfields
- Defend the Radio Station
- Repair the Radio Station
- Destroy the Moving Giant Turret Factories
Key Tactics and Battle Tips
- Use Pillboxes and Halftracks to guard against Partisan attacks at primary base
- Capture the War Factory to the east for cheap Katyusha production
- Push on east to destroy Winter%26rsquo;s Breath Airfields
- Use Force Shield Generators to protect Radio Station and its defenders