• InjurytoInsult - May 11, 2011 7:35 a.m.

I really think north should be playing drake, they look very similar in appearance and he'd have the same voice. It's retard-proof.
  • quincytheodore - May 11, 2011 7:10 a.m.

Yeah, I like this guy. He says what we're all thinking.
  • keltar93 - May 11, 2011 1:21 a.m.

Damn, too late to make a lemon joke!
  • brochacho - May 11, 2011 12:59 a.m.

@zeb364 yeah nathan drake is a real complex character just like lara croft... SURE ..... take a step back from being the great critic that you are cause O'Russell has made 8 movies , 9 oscar nominations ,and 6 of those he won soooo i think my right testicle is free for you sir =)
  • brochacho - May 11, 2011 12:51 a.m.

Did you even see the last project that David o russell and wahlberg worked on ,yeah oscar nominated the fighter. What have you done lately to be so critical and put them down? and fuck you prince of persia was a fun movie to watch if you disagree suck on my left sack, go watch brokeback mountain prob got a higher score on rottentomatoes ;)
  • Zeb364 - May 10, 2011 11:32 p.m.

Sorry for the double post but to anyone defending Wahlberg, just shut up. He's a terrible actor. I've enjoyed watching some of his movies and there's no denying there's some roles that he was great for (Departed anyone?) but that doesn't make him a good actor. Being able to "perform" simplistic roles that were all but made for you doesn't make you a good actor. Take a step back and review his performances critically and you'll see that he sucks. It's ok to enjoy it but accept it for what it is and realize that he isn't a good choice for a character as complex as Nathan Drake.
  • Zeb364 - May 10, 2011 11:23 p.m.

That movie good have been great but judging from O'Russell's past films and his current casting choices for Uncharted (Scarlett Johansson as Elena and Marky Mark as Nate...really?) I'm thinking it will probably suck. Luckily the quality of the film doesn't mean shit. Uncharted is a game franchise. That's where it was born, that's where it lives, and that's where it will die. I really don't care what the dumbass mainstream film audiences think.
  • BigWillis - May 10, 2011 11:19 p.m.

I wouldn't call this a movie, I'd call it a shameful cash in.
  • PReNDeL21 - May 10, 2011 10:46 p.m.

Dre and Eminem beats Portal meme.
  • Pocotron - May 10, 2011 10:39 p.m.

People arguing over movies and ratings: Don't take places like Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic to heart; you have to see the movie to decide if you like it or not, not other people's judgement.
  • Letter11 - May 10, 2011 9:55 p.m.

@db1331 Hehe, well if you want to bring Rotten Tomatoes into it http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/boogie_nights/ http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/departed/ http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the-fighter/ But anyway, we all have our own opinions that's part of the fun. ------------------------------------------------------------------- Well I'm no fan of Mark Wahlberg either and I don't think he's a particularly good actor. I think it's just the Keanu Reeves effect where the stars align and the role works for him. David O. Russell is an asshole, but he is a talented director. However, I don't think anyone can make a movie that we will watch and won't constantly be saying. "They did this all wrong." Games and films have to be totally different and I love Uncharted to much to watch his reinterpretation.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - May 10, 2011 9:42 p.m.

WITH THE LEMON- wait- dammit. Someone beat me to it. Sadface.
  • PS3udonym - May 10, 2011 8:58 p.m.

I hope Uncharted 3 let's me throw combustible lemons instead of grenades.
  • D0CCON - May 10, 2011 8:54 p.m.

Darn, I logged on too late. No point in mentioning lemons now. Oh well. LEMONS!!!!
  • db1331 - May 10, 2011 8:51 p.m.

@brochacho You're going to tell me that Shooter and Four Brothers were good movies? And that Prince of Persia was fun to watch? http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/prince_of_persia_sands_of_time/ Yeah, I'M wrong.
  • brochacho - May 10, 2011 8:46 p.m.

@db1331 guess you never saw the fighter,shooter ,four brothers ,or even boogie nights. your right about game to movie adaptaion , but the prince of persia movie was actually fun to watch sorry your wrong buddy
  • Pocotron - May 10, 2011 8:37 p.m.

Durhur lemons.
  • GhostbustTyler - May 10, 2011 7:58 p.m.

*Insert additional combustible lemon joke here*
  • Zudeo - May 10, 2011 7:49 p.m.

@zenprime That comment was hotter than a set of twin babies.
  • Cruddi - May 10, 2011 7:33 p.m.

P.S I do play games i have now played all the original resident evil games (Code:V included) and i still like the resident evil films even the CGI movie from 2 years ago. Sorry for double post i don't like doing :$