For a world-class treasure hunter, Nathan Drake doesn’t seem to mind completely missing most of the loot during his adventures. He could walk right past all 100 treasures in Drakes Deception and still call it a good day after the credits roll. We won’t stand for it though, so we’ve found every last collectible (including the strange relic) and created this video guide to help you do the same. After all, these things belong in a museum, right Indy-err, Drake?
Above: All treasures from chapter 1
1. After you’re thrown through the window and into the bar
below, check the jukebox against the back wall for a treasure.
2. After emerging from the bathroom, but before leaving the
bar, check the shelf behind the bar.
Above: All treasures from chapter 2
1. In the very first room, check the third cannon on your
2. Continue past the cannons, sticking to your right.
Instead of walking up the stairs at the back of the room, enter the area to the
right and check behind a potted plant.
3. After your ejection from the museum, make sure to check a
door on the right side of the street, near the blue car.
4. When the road forks for the second time (after the scene
with the nasty fruit), enter the market area and look on the left side of the
street. There is a stand with jars on top, as well as the fourth treasure.
5. From treasure four, continue down the street as it winds
to the left. Look for a skinny staircase on your left and climb it to find
6. After you swing from the broken yellow pipe to the
balcony nearby, make sure to walk all the way to the other end and find the
treasure near the potted plant.
7. Climb to the top of the Hotel Arrecife sign to find a
Above: All treasures from chapter 3
1. After swinging from the horizontal lamp post, drop down
to the balcony below. Run all the way to the other side and look on the ground
near a bench for this treasure.
2. As soon as you enter the museum via the blue balcony door,
look for an old diving suit. Check the arms for the treasure.
3. From the previous treasure, walk over to where you originally entered this room back in chapter 2. There is a treasure between the lever and the wall.