We Recommend

• T5TRR - November 1, 2009 9:29 p.m.

thanks alot for taking the time to put this up it really helped i only found 20 on my own this was a saviour thnx again
  • whoiscraig - October 26, 2009 3:37 a.m.

Number 77 and 78 are in the wrong order. After you get to the tower where 77 is located, its impossible to get back to 78. I had to redo the entire chapter just to get 78.
  • lsmjgo - October 21, 2009 7:18 a.m.

thank u i only gt all 100 treasures because of u guys thanks again p.s this is the only reason i created a account. ADD ME ON PSN LSMJGO
  • CARLINNIT - October 19, 2009 10:59 p.m.

Only need a couple of trophies until I platinum this mo'fo!
  • Megajamz - October 19, 2009 9:51 p.m.

amazing help thanks alot :D wouldnt of found them without this
  • blodden1 - October 19, 2009 3:16 p.m.

i so want thiss game
  • sklorbit - October 19, 2009 2:37 p.m.

best guide out there! found em all thnx. im going for platinum! all i need is the gold for beating the game on crushing
  • GamerGuides - October 19, 2009 1:38 p.m.

Which ones in particular did you find the least helpful?
  • Ga1l0w - October 19, 2009 1:51 a.m.

Not quite as detailed as it should be (I kept having to rewatch and squint for clues to figure out how you got some), but it's much better then most. Thanks for taking the time to do this.
  • aspandier - October 18, 2009 9:34 p.m.

Best gameing, cheat, and game info site i have been to yet! Keep up the good work
  • GamerGuides - October 18, 2009 12:09 p.m.

Hey foxmccloudds, cheers for the heads up on that. Just checked my originals and you are indeed right. I'll have a word with the team tomorrow to see if they can switch the text (can't do much about the video now unfortunately). :( Hope you found the guide useful - Andrew Mills
  • foxmccloudds - October 18, 2009 1:36 a.m.

Hey, just to give a note to everyone using this guide. On Chapter 22, the 7th treasure actually comes before the 6th one. I was following the order they listed them on here, and the door gets blocked if you get #6 first. Maybe poster can make a switcheroo in the type? Thanks for the guide tho.
  • nadrewod999 - October 17, 2009 5:01 p.m.

*sorry, meant to say THANK YOU, not TANK YOU lol
  • nadrewod999 - October 17, 2009 5:01 p.m.

WOW! Less than 12 hours after posting, I have received 2 guides on how to do this. I see what I was doing wrong, but just wanted to say, TANK YOU GR READERS!
  • Megajamz - October 17, 2009 2:47 p.m.

THIS has been the biggest help ever. the treasures are much harder to find than in the first
  • nadrewod999 - October 17, 2009 5:12 a.m.

Sorry to post this on a thread about finding the treasure, but I just got the game, and I am stuck in the courtyard area with the fountain. I can take out the guard to my right easily, then also make my way over to the second place my partner moves (after the fountain) with no problems, but I then cannot seem to get past the guards with flashlights. I move in front of the stairs, run over to the flashlight guy who is directly in front of me (not up the stairs), and take him out smoothly enough (but only if I quickly hide after I kill him), then I am at a dilemma, since if I quickly take out the guard closest to the door up the stairs, my partner rushes in and gets caught, but if I make noise at the bottom of the stairs (like when I am running) the guard resting on the fountain sees me, so if you could please help, especially by sending me a private message so this thread stays as spoiler-free as possible, I could get past this one bad section and complete what looks to be a perfect game.
  • Dill - October 17, 2009 4:53 a.m.

Omg that's so cool! You guys have the whole guide up at once (as far as I can tell), instead of ODST's audio logs that came up in different segments of the week. Love GR. Heading off to find some treasures! : D
  • GamerGuides - October 16, 2009 11:05 a.m.

Hey, Andrew Mills here, the guides creator. I'm blaming that (admittadely daft) typo on a lack of sleep (if you knew how long it took to make, you'd unerstand)! So, yea, that's my reason and I'm sticking to it >_> <_< *sneaks away quietly*
  • zelran07 - October 15, 2009 11:42 p.m.

On page 7 for the 100th treasure, it says "Chincinnati Stone", normally I wouldn't say anything, but the spelling is not even close to correct. It's spelled "Cintamani Stone"
  • Jordo141 - September 22, 2009 1:57 p.m.

Yes, thanks GR. Will definitely make use of this when I get the game a couple of days early.