• SanctusScorpius - July 20, 2011 6:55 p.m.

THE FULL CHARACTER LIST HAS BEEN LEAKED NO MEGA MAN AT ALL. AND NO FEMALE FIGHTERS EITHER. Marvel: Ghost Rider, Hawkeye, Doctor Strange, Rocket Raccoon, Nova, Iron Fist. Capcom: Strider, Firebrand, Phoenix Wright, Frank West, Vergil, Nemesis.
  • ultimo19 - July 20, 2011 6:52 p.m.

@robertpopovic - 10 minutes 25 seconds ago This makes me happy that I didn;t pick up MvC 3, even when I saw it for 25 euro's. Will probably pick up this copy though. Me:What if, if they release the 2nd edition of MVC3 or third edition? Report Correction: Me:What if, if they release the 3rd edition of MVC3 or the fourth edition?
  • grungekid18 - July 20, 2011 6:52 p.m.

*previously
  • grungekid18 - July 20, 2011 6:51 p.m.

I'm calling it now, MegaMan Volnutt to appease the MegaMan Legends fans. Other than that, it would be awesome to see the previouslt rumored Phoenix Wright. I would buy Ultimate for that alone.
  • ultimo19 - July 20, 2011 6:45 p.m.

• F4G1TR0N - July 20, 2011 6:45 p.m.

DAY ONE BUY
  • onetimebuster - July 20, 2011 6:28 p.m.

I read that fran west this one they said they could to get him to work right before why didnt they take the time to fix him.
  • Scammeleon - July 20, 2011 6:21 p.m.

Also, WHY HAS HAWKEYE TAKEN CENTRE STAGE ON THE COVER?! Should be Deadpool.
  • Scammeleon - July 20, 2011 6:15 p.m.

Well that's pretty annoying. They could've released this over time as DLC rather than rush Jill and Shuma out and then leave MvC3 to stagnate. I guess though if they did that it would've worked out more to buy as DLC, but still...
  • Ilyere - July 20, 2011 6:10 p.m.

I've seen the leaked character list. (The guys over at GameFAQs are fast!) If it's true, then I'm totally sold. The same way with when I was sold when Amaterasu was announced. I don't mind getting the disc either, but hopefully they'll make a huge DLC pack too...
  • KdotLo - July 20, 2011 6:06 p.m.

Marvel (Hawkeye, Ghost Rider, Doc Strange, Iron Fist, Nova, Rocket Racoon) Capcom (Firebrand, Strider, Frank, Nemesis, Phoenix Wright, Vergil) http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/goldenpp72/NOMEGAMANWHYY.jpg
  • GringoStar - July 20, 2011 6:02 p.m.

While Hawkeye is my favorite Marvel Hero, I'm a bit disappointed that this isn't just DLC. I hope that they accommodate anyone who has the original game (and the dlc characters) with something nice maybe a couple extra costumes or whatnot? Anyway here is who i'd like to see added Marvel: Carnage/Venom Cyclops (or Cable) Black Heart Gambit Capcom: Juri Mega Man Volnut Jin Frank West
  • ThatGuyFromTV - July 20, 2011 6:01 p.m.

don't worry guys, MML3 might have gotten cancelled, but it was worth it if it meant MvC v1.3 comes out for almost full retail price!! Definitely a good compromise!!! Well, okay, MvC is really fun, and this might be unfair to these guys, but you get my point... Why can't they make a DLC pack for these guys instead of having to buy another full version of the game?? You know they're just going to make another updated version in 6 months. Can they at least make a DLC thing that upgrades my disk to Ultimate status?
  • jackthemenace - July 20, 2011 6:01 p.m.

God, I hate these things... I mean, they charge full price for what is, essentially, a patch and a DLC? They add in a few new characters, and update some bugs that could just be patched, and charge people the full price for what should, at best, cost an extra, say... £7?
  • veryweirdguy - July 20, 2011 5:58 p.m.

Excellent. Want. Just traded in my copy of MvC3 a few weeks ago, but will happily upgrade to this.
  • SerpentineZERO - July 20, 2011 5:57 p.m.

Strider? Fuck yes. Good thing i held out on this one, as i'll just wait for this.
  • darkraichu34 - July 20, 2011 5:55 p.m.

Glad I held out from the original.
  • batmanboy11 - July 20, 2011 5:50 p.m.

I'll probably check this out since I didn't buy the normal version. Also, I hope Daredevil gets in the game!
  • zzzonked - July 20, 2011 5:50 p.m.

As much as i want to moan about a release 6 months after the original, i know i'm not going to resist eventually picking this up. Revealing Venom, Doc Ock and Gambit will just cement that fact.
  • robertpopovic - July 20, 2011 5:49 p.m.