Crysis 3 has held the top spot on the UK all formats chart for the week ended March 2.
If you’ve yet to read it, we said in our Crysis 3 review: “While not treading new ground for the FPS genre, Crysis 3 is a solid shooter that will keep you entertained through the campaign and long after with its addictive online modes.”
EA and Crytek’s shooter saw off competition from FIFA 13 and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance to retain the No.1 spot on the chart, while Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and Far Cry 3 rounded off the top five in a week when no new releases broke into the top ten.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (previous week):
- Crysis 3 (EA)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Konami)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (Sega)
- Dead Space 3 (EA)
- Assassin's Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
- Hitman Absolution (Square Enix)