BioShock Infinite has retained the top spot on the UK all formats all prices chart. The game placed at No.1 ahead of Tomb Raider, which has now spent three weeks at No.2.
The only new release in the top 40 was shooter MMO Defiance, which debuted at No.3 ahead of the launch of the tie-in Syfy TV series of the same name, which premieres on April 16 in the UK. FIFA 13 and Luigi's Mansion 2 rounded off the top five, according to retail monitor Chart-Track.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (previous week):
- BioShock Infinite (Take 2)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- Defiance (Trion Worlds)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
- Gears of War Judgment (Microsoft)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
- Skylanders Giants (Activision)
- Need For Speed: Most Wanted (EA)