We Recommend

• SolidSpartan - July 20, 2009 2:33 a.m.

I never considered Voldo a "chick", but every one is entitled to their own opinion. ( Yes, I know they are just playing around...I hope.) ReCAPTCH: "Michael preys" I swear that's what came out. May he rest in peace with Elvis... -.-
  • Kotsu - July 21, 2009 4:07 a.m.

How is Voldo a babe? I hate that stupid... thing. Gives me nightmares.
  • Danielnoctis - October 3, 2009 10:54 a.m.

Voldo's probably listed 'cos he looks like a dancer in the Brazilian Gay parade. What I don't really comply with is how most of these characters are remembered. Most of them are not remembered in their very first game. Sequels tend to fill the gaps and slowly change our memory of most of the characters. What I don't consider to look bad is Rinoa. FF's characters shouldn't even be on the list. Seriously, can you come up with a character of that time who even looked closely as good as Rinoa did? And let's not talk about her outer space cut-scene.
  • ShingoEX - October 31, 2009 5:15 p.m.

You guys probably shouldn't blame Square for the Bushido Blade designs, since they didn't even develop the game. Lightweight was the developer...Square only published it.
  • jmcgrotty - January 5, 2010 1:04 p.m.

The one I remember best was the Dural one. That thing ended up so massively different than the magazines were showing. And Misty has no business being on this list. JMBO
  • QWERTYCommander - January 6, 2010 5:12 a.m.

Yes, Cybil did fare better in the remake. Don't know why they made her hair red though. reCAPTCHA: smells white white does smell... good.
  • LikaLaruku - January 31, 2010 6:19 a.m.

Gawd bless the old shit that ages horribly. Nice to know guys were jacking off to these polygon princess only 10 years ago.
  • LikaLaruku - January 31, 2010 6:29 a.m.

The Laura one tells me that "Ugly polygon nude patches of yesteryear" would make a hilarious follow-up article.
  • DeathbyFira - September 20, 2010 12:50 a.m.

Now That is what you call Fugly hahahahah i used to hav a crush on Mace and and tifa but that was when i was 10 and now that i look at it now i want to go up into my room and cry myself to sleep but that also makes me wish they make a beeping hd remake of those games
  • Shuuvuia - November 15, 2010 7:48 a.m.

God, that does look like John F. Kennedy's redneck cousin.