• Shuuvuia - November 15, 2010 7:48 a.m.

God, that does look like John F. Kennedy's redneck cousin.
  • DeathbyFira - September 20, 2010 12:50 a.m.

Now That is what you call Fugly hahahahah i used to hav a crush on Mace and and tifa but that was when i was 10 and now that i look at it now i want to go up into my room and cry myself to sleep but that also makes me wish they make a beeping hd remake of those games
  • LikaLaruku - January 31, 2010 6:29 a.m.

The Laura one tells me that "Ugly polygon nude patches of yesteryear" would make a hilarious follow-up article.
  • LikaLaruku - January 31, 2010 6:19 a.m.

Gawd bless the old shit that ages horribly. Nice to know guys were jacking off to these polygon princess only 10 years ago.
  • QWERTYCommander - January 6, 2010 5:12 a.m.

Yes, Cybil did fare better in the remake. Don't know why they made her hair red though. reCAPTCHA: smells white white does smell... good.
  • jmcgrotty - January 5, 2010 1:04 p.m.

The one I remember best was the Dural one. That thing ended up so massively different than the magazines were showing. And Misty has no business being on this list. JMBO
  • ShingoEX - October 31, 2009 5:15 p.m.

You guys probably shouldn't blame Square for the Bushido Blade designs, since they didn't even develop the game. Lightweight was the developer...Square only published it.
  • Danielnoctis - October 3, 2009 10:54 a.m.

Voldo's probably listed 'cos he looks like a dancer in the Brazilian Gay parade. What I don't really comply with is how most of these characters are remembered. Most of them are not remembered in their very first game. Sequels tend to fill the gaps and slowly change our memory of most of the characters. What I don't consider to look bad is Rinoa. FF's characters shouldn't even be on the list. Seriously, can you come up with a character of that time who even looked closely as good as Rinoa did? And let's not talk about her outer space cut-scene.
  • Kotsu - July 21, 2009 4:07 a.m.

How is Voldo a babe? I hate that stupid... thing. Gives me nightmares.
  • SolidSpartan - July 20, 2009 2:33 a.m.

I never considered Voldo a "chick", but every one is entitled to their own opinion. ( Yes, I know they are just playing around...I hope.) ReCAPTCH: "Michael preys" I swear that's what came out. May he rest in peace with Elvis... -.-
  • NovaProspekt - July 15, 2009 9:01 p.m.

HAHAHA shelcobsohn thanks for the laugh dude. You made my shitty day at work so much better with that comment!
  • afroninjakatana - July 15, 2009 7:54 p.m.

Hard to belive I'm only 14 and I own the original copies of most these games. Thanks Mikel for the nightmares. I'm going to put these games far far far away from me. I haven't played these games since I was three.
  • Thelonius - July 15, 2009 4:44 p.m.

looking back at the generation that got me into games, I have to say HOW WAS THIS ACCEPTABLE!!! lol Hilarious article Mikel!
  • iluvmyDS - July 15, 2009 3:45 p.m.

Sarah was hotter looking to me back in those days. >.<
  • sadisticgrizzz - July 13, 2009 12:06 p.m.

OMFG! Did it really look that bad back then? Well when thats the height of video game power back then i guess these were the closes things 2 sexy game chics we had. uggggh damn i must of had a hell of an imagination
  • AuthorityFigure - July 12, 2009 7:37 a.m.

Man you really dug a million examples. Once you've seen one 3D sl*t, you've seen 'em all. Same goes with video game girls too ;-)
  • Leonhart35 - July 11, 2009 4:43 p.m.

did anyone ever actually think Adon from Turok was sexy?!?! i find that really hard to believe!
  • biggpau1 - July 11, 2009 12:55 a.m.

LOL, am i the only one strangely aroused by the triangle tits?
  • NastyRobotHickey - July 10, 2009 6:24 p.m.

In a moment of weakness, I fap'd to Dino Crisis. Things were going splendidly until the T-Rex ate Regnia. The mood was kinda spoiled after that.
  • smallberry - July 10, 2009 6:27 a.m.

Oh man I remember searching for the Nude Code for Tomb Raider on a school PC. That and the secret Nude Raider game that my friend's Uncle was working on at Core. He swore it was real and we believed him. Re: sultrier Tom. Fitting.