Ever wanted to show off your skills alongside the UK's all-female gaming unit the Frag Dolls? Well, now's your chance. To celebrate the recent launch of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter on Xbox 360, publisher Ubisoft is holding a massive multiplayer challenge on Xbox 360 Live in the Battle of the Dolls.
Whether you are new to Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter or playing it avidly through the night, this is your chance to team up with one of the Frag Dolls in the ultimate challenge to become the best Ghost Recon outfit around.
On Thursday, 30 March at 8pm, Frag Dolls Sarin and Jam will be holding an online recruitment session, where each will choose seven of the finest warriors to join their teams. Kitt and Voodoo will be leading separate teams recruited from Official 360 Magazine and GAME Online community and forum members.
On the following Thursday (6 April), each Frag Doll will train solidly with her team for the upcoming contests, before leading her team-mates into the knock-out phase (Thursday, 13 April) and grand final (Thursday, 20 April) where, amongst other exclusive prizes, each winning team-member will receive a 2GB Apple iPod.
In a recent Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter media event, Voodoo reportedly went on a 24-kill rampage in just five minutes, annihilating her nearest competitor's score of 10 kills. The gaming-challenge gauntlet has been thrown down…
Want to get involved? It’s simple - just send an email by 27 March, 2006 to battle-uk@Fragdolls.com or, for more information, visit http://www.fragdolls.com/uk/.
In the spirit of the Fragdolls tournament, we've teamed up with Ubisoft to give away an Xbox 360 Core Pack and a copy of Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter to one super lucky winner.
To be in with a chance of winning, just email us with the answer to this question:
Which of the following is NOT one of the Frag Dolls?
To enter, click here to email us with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Tuesday, 18 April, 2006.
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.