• joshdaman123 - June 22, 2009 1:08 a.m.

i just lost faith in the very exsistence of life.... famn you woman and your crappy trailers!!!!!!! *raises fist in air*
  • Danomeon - June 22, 2009 12:16 a.m.

Actually, that crimson gem saga looks slightly good. I loves me some turn-based RPG, and it looks like they actually have a chrono trigger-esque double attack system.
  • MattYg1 - June 21, 2009 7:20 a.m.

I still cant figure out how anybody anywhere believes that anyone anywhere can take Shia Labouff seriously in anyway...
  • potpan0 - June 20, 2009 5:31 p.m.

@fatcat275, I noticed that the drumming was well off. he'd be hitting the drum and you could hear the symbols. If they're trying to start off a carea thats a bad start!
  • StupidTownColonStupidStateColon - June 20, 2009 5:42 a.m.

I can't even watch the videos, I didn't even finish one!
  • jaffa_5 - June 19, 2009 10:30 p.m.

lol @cyberninja it really is fun recaptcha: roomy joan (thats also the name of the chicken lol)
  • fatcat275 - June 19, 2009 9:29 p.m.

I noticed that the Dares' lipsync was messed up, both in the game and in real life.
  • Skykid - June 19, 2009 6:23 p.m.

WHAAAAAAAAT THEEEEEE F--------K?!?!?!? This stuff is wacked up? Were you on a high GR? or am I just a bad critic?
  • Cyberninja - June 19, 2009 4:26 p.m.

@jaffa_5 yes and i am looking forward to nostigia it looks fun
  • jaffa_5 - June 19, 2009 10:11 a.m.

any one else think Lizzie Cuevas is all kinds a cute??
  • Spybreak8 - June 19, 2009 5:18 a.m.

Hahahahahaha, oh man nice ones this time around, holy cow. Hmm, why'd mom leave you dad? Well son, she found out that I was cheating on her with that game you bought for your DS. Is that why I'm grounded? haha what the hell. Director: Ok people I need you to run back and forth in your suburban back yard, no more enthusiasm damn it! The reactions of those people to that lame band were priceless and that cycle game, omg!
  • MechGyver - June 19, 2009 1:06 a.m.

"...Smell that? You smell that? What? Pussy, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of pussy in the morning..."
  • skyguy343 - June 18, 2009 11:01 p.m.

woah woah woah, seriously, that testicle potshot was not cool
  • zayleffein - June 22, 2009 4:53 a.m.

Wow Shia with a mustache... I feel suddenly more manly... Oh and I have to thank you GR for writing a review on Free Realms, I knew it would not be my type of game before I ever even considered downloading it. Crimson Gem looks like a yawnfest. If you want a similar experience play Chrono Trigger on the DS, at east you know that game is 15 years old and it won't make you think "Man this new game sure sucks!" Yes GR, your continued coverage of all things gaming keeps me coming back to you. *huggles*
  • MetalGearFlaccid - June 20, 2009 7:28 a.m.

... What's funny is: I'm now interested in Crimson Gem saga after watching both videos; previously, I wasn't even aware of its existence. But, I am a sucker for classic (read: archaic) jRPGs, so that may be it.
  • vigeoman - June 19, 2009 5:54 p.m.

haha the dares must have got a terrible gig from free realms i mean its cool playing at e3 but for free realms thats terrible by the way i played the game and its one of the worst online games EVER
  • Jordo141 - June 19, 2009 1 p.m.

That Personal Trainer: Walking thing works for dogs too? ................Cool.
  • jaffa_5 - June 19, 2009 11:22 a.m.

i just really love chicken lol
  • MechGyver - June 19, 2009 10:50 a.m.

@jaffa_5 I thought bestiality was more your kind of thing (lol)
  • Scotch - June 19, 2009 3:10 a.m.

wow. the personal trainer: walking add was HORRIFYING