1. Competition closes at 11:59pm GMT, Tuesday 11 February 2014.
2. Open to UK residents only, aged 18 or over.
3. Prize for each of three (3) winners is a pair of tickets to the UK premiere of “A New York Winter’s Tale” in London on 13 February. Entrants must be available to attend the event from 6pm.
4. Travel and accommodation is not included.
5. Entry can only be made via Twitter, by retweeting the competition tweet containing the “RT to win” messaging, posted by @TotalFilm on 11 February 2014.
6. Entrants must follow @TotalFilm and post the retweet from an unlocked, public profile to be eligible to win.
7. The winner will be picked at random from all correct, valid entries and contacted via Twitter by the @TotalFilm account.
8. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 24 hours of being notified of their win, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner. If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
9. There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize Winner.
10. Winners’ details will be passed to a third party for Prize fulfillment.
11. Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.
12. Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded, and may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes.
13. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.