• BladedFalcon - March 19, 2012 12:25 p.m.

Hmm... Sadly, this is not a Top 7 I can relate to... Since I really never found it appealing to stop, y'know... playing, in order to watch an in-game show. Then again, I probably have missed out, if this top 7 is to be believed XD
  • MyCoolWhiteLies - March 19, 2012 12:26 p.m.

God, I forgot that Max Payne 2's full title was "Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne". What a horrible title for a pretty great game.
  • Japanaman - March 19, 2012 1:54 p.m.

It could be worse. It could have been "Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne. Starring Max Payne as Max Payne. Max Payne Edition."
  • kyle94 - March 19, 2012 4:20 p.m.

Or how about "Max Payne 2: Paynrevengeance" or "Max Payne 2: Payne to the Max"
  • ultimatepunchrod - March 19, 2012 12:35 p.m.

Good list. I also liked the voice of survival from infamous. I thought it added a bit of depth to the world.
  • BladedFalcon - March 19, 2012 2:12 p.m.

I liked it when he got killed >>
  • ultimatepunchrod - March 20, 2012 6:23 a.m.

Haha. It did suck when you wanted to watch one of the TVs while reapers were shooting at you.
  • BladedFalcon - March 20, 2012 6:29 a.m.

Which was ALL THE TIME XD
  • garnsr - March 19, 2012 1:05 p.m.

I fell asleep watching TV while playing GTA IV several times. Seems silly. I just wish you could control the channels better, so you could watch what you want. I was sad that the TVs in Saints Row 3 didn't have any shows like GTA IV.
  • slimjim441 - March 19, 2012 1:12 p.m.

I think Dr. Breen's televised broadcasts against Freeman in Half-Life 2 are the best. Especially in the final chapter, when he knows you're going to beat his face in with a crowbar and he's trying to talk you down. I love Half-Life 2.
  • lemur - March 19, 2012 4:25 p.m.

Yeah I was about to say that. Every time there is a TV in HL2 I have to stop and watch it. Infamous also has some pretty cool new brocasts.
  • Redeater - March 19, 2012 1:34 p.m.

I'm so glad The Fall of Max Payne was included in this one. My favorite was the Victorian soap opera. Seriously.....I swear to god that the women were all picture of men in drag!
  • Japanaman - March 19, 2012 1:53 p.m.

No Saints Row: The Third? No Prey? Darn.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - March 19, 2012 4:09 p.m.

If I remember correctly, Prey didn't have TV. I know they the songs on the Jukebox, but I don't think there was TV. It's been a while though, so I could be wrong.
  • Redeater - March 19, 2012 9:48 p.m.

No I'm pretty sure you are right. I was going to make the same comment but I wasn't sure it was just audio.
  • TheNPC33 - March 19, 2012 2:35 p.m.

Mega Man Legends 2 should get a mention. I'm pretty sure that's the first case of a watchable TV included in a game. Sure, it only showed a short animated gif but it was still incredible to see on a PS1 and helped make the world feel alive.
  • ninjaemperor - March 19, 2012 3:30 p.m.

I really don't like the new article format, but great article anyway Mikel :)
  • rballa2 - March 19, 2012 10:02 p.m.

I hate the format as well. It's possible that I dislike it because it is different and will grow to enjoy it. On a side note, 200th (and final) episode of TalkRadar at Lasertime dot com.
  • Gutey66 - March 19, 2012 3:36 p.m.

Persona 4 was made for this list
  • xarab4lyfex - March 19, 2012 6:17 p.m.

agreed