Topics

Top 7

• Person5 - November 5, 2012 11:32 a.m.

Also Andrew Ryan didn't strike me as villainous, except that Atlas made him seem as such, but since he was the bad guy he doesn't get an opinion. Andrew Ryan just seemed like a fellow who didn't like what happened to his ultimate vision, he had Jack kill him to prove a point that he should not be listening to Fontaine, and should try and make his own decisions, he really struck me as a good guy.
  • Child Of Death - November 5, 2012 12:32 p.m.

If you read the Bioshock novel Rapture it proves that Andrew Ryan is an egotistical psychopath.
  • ObliqueZombie - November 5, 2012 2:20 p.m.

Hahaha, great point. I thought that, too. On top of that, didn't Andrew vainly "protect his city" by sending henchmen after henchmen after you, controlling them with pheromones? That's not a very "good guy" thing.
  • codystovall - November 5, 2012 11:24 a.m.

Team Rockets Rockin!!!!!
  • The_King_of_Nothing - November 5, 2012 11:06 a.m.

Nope. Hated Wesker. Still do. Boring. Annoying, mostly his voice but also his attitude. Rarely did anything. Never got to fight him until the end of 5 and it was ...ehh. Bring on Nemesis.
  • Person5 - November 5, 2012 11:27 a.m.

I dunno, Wesker does catch rockets when fired at him, and he's got sick yellow eyes. His voice didn't strike me as boring, more that he was really just too cool to deal with anything in the game. "Seven minutes. Seven minutes is all I have time to play with you."
  • The_King_of_Nothing - November 5, 2012 5:02 p.m.

Holy crap. An actual intelligible rebuttal. I said his voice was annoying, not boring. I felt he was boring in general. I completely agree with the "too cool for the room" comment. The catching rockets and glowing eyes didn't do anything for me, but to each their own. I don't see any reason people wouldn't like him. I don't though. I do not however see any way he could be a villain liked more than the hero.