• rainn'sgaydar - April 15, 2013 11:52 a.m.

I would consider Baby Mario in Yoshi's Island for the list. If you assume your character is Yoshi's (it is), then how could you not hate Baby Mario as a side character? WAAAAH, WAAAAAH WAAAAH. WHY?!?!? MAKE IT STOP!!! But you can't because there are enemies in the way. I love that game. I hate that character. To my remembrance I've never said, "You guys forgot (insert entry)." on a Top 7, but you guys definitely forgot Baby Mario.
  • TCMU287 - April 15, 2013 11:48 a.m.

I will never understand how Gamesradar doesn't hate Cole Train. He's the worst stereotype in gaming, and incredibly annoying.
  • GR HollanderCooper - April 15, 2013 11:53 a.m.

WOOOOOOO!
  • TCMU287 - April 15, 2013 12:28 p.m.

Lol. I would, however, love to see a crossover where Cole is somehow dropped into Columbia.
  • BladedFalcon - April 15, 2013 11:35 a.m.

Wait, the pawns made it on this list, but not Sheva from RE5? What gives? Yes, the pawns were potentially annoying with their dialog, but could actually MODIFY their behavior so they spoke less and almost not at all. AND they were actually useful in combat, and you didn't even really need to babysit them since even if they died, to could revive them instantly. Sheva, on the other hand, had a terrible AI, got in the way all the friggin' time, AND she continuously stole and wasted your supplies and ammo >_> Also... I think this list kinda focuses too much on characters that are simply annoying with dialog but don't really affect gameplay, what about sidekicks that actually made the game worse? Such as Minnie in Mickey's Mousecapade, or the sidekicks in Daikatana? Then again, those HAVE been mentioned in top 7 lists before, i suppose.
  • Fuzunga - April 15, 2013 11:33 a.m.

I really did hate Otis.