Topics

Top 7

• communinja - February 25, 2014 2:08 p.m.

The absolute worst is when you are playing multiplayer, and someone skips over a cutscene because they've seen it before or don't care. Maybe everyone has not seen it, or want to see it again! So frustrating!
  • treeroy - February 25, 2014 11:50 a.m.

You forgot the all-important rule of online gaming, that everyone is gay.
  • P0ck3tC1am - February 25, 2014 2:44 p.m.

that and they had this super orgy with my mother and or grandmother. and if they out gun you-blame it on Lag.
  • treeroy - February 25, 2014 2:45 p.m.

Yeah, and if the lag excuse doesn't work then they're hacking.
  • P0ck3tC1am - February 25, 2014 5:45 p.m.

or on servers.
  • ivan-osorio - February 25, 2014 9:44 a.m.

3 feels very outdated for SOME games. Game design is not the same anymore, and nowadays developers seem rather scared that players will miss content and will just string the whole thing together, even if the game is not exactly linear. I experienced this a lot with the original Borderlands and Bioshock Infinite, for example. There is rarely a place that you can go to now that you won't HAVE to go later because of story missions or side-questing. Also, if you have your friends over for some friendly local multiplayer, the host should always use the worst controller. Precisely to avoid the uncomfortable event described in the article...
  • MetallicaDan - March 4, 2014 3:03 p.m.

I agree, especially if the worst controller is broken... Why should I suffer a guest because you can't keep your controllers in proper working conditions, right?
  • NEWGAM3Z5 - February 25, 2014 6:44 a.m.

NEWGAM3Z/NEW GAMES IS INDUSTRY TOP WITH NO SEQUEL EVER WILL BE MADE WITH NEWGAM3Z SURVIVAL HORRO PC VIDEO GAMRE RESIDENT E.V.I.L. WITH 5 CITIES AND 100 OVER ZOMBIES IN 1 SCENE WITH SHOOTING AT CAR AND LEAVING REAL BULLET HOLES AND SHOOTING AT ZOMBIE LEAVING REAL BULLET HOLES AND REMOVES BODY PARTS AT THE ZOMBIES BODY AND USING NUCLEAR EXPLOSION IN RESIDENT E.V.I.L. MAKING ZOMBIE DIE WITH REAL ELEMENTARY PARTS LIKE UNDER NUCLEAR EFFECT AND NEWGAM3Z SPECIAL DRIVING GAME 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018US JAPANEUROPERUSSIAASIA WITH SPECIAL DIAMONDS COVERED CARS IS OUT NOW WITH NOW SEQUELS PLAYING WITH DRIFTMODE IN 50 CITIES AROUND TOKYO CITY AND NEW YORK CITY SINGLE INCLUDED LIKE RESIDENT E.V.I.L. NEW GAMEPLAY PLAYING IN NEW YORK CITY AND TOKYO CITY FIND GAMEPLAY VIDEO NOW EVEWHERE
  • brickman409 - February 25, 2014 8:57 p.m.

not sure if spamming, or trolling
  • rainn'sgaydar - February 25, 2014 6:05 a.m.

Not every top 7 makes for great listening on RadioRadar, but I expect this one will be fun. Very fun, true read, Henry!
  • El_Rocky_Raccoon - February 25, 2014 5:48 a.m.

Man, I don't know, from personal experience I've seen people feeling insulted when you type "GG". Most ended up getting mad implying the "GG" was a mocking comment.
  • brickman409 - February 25, 2014 9:11 p.m.

Yeah, I remember when I first started playing Age of Empires I thought GG stood for some kind of trash talk, I don't why, I guess because I would only hear it from people who beat me in a match, and I'd almost never hear it when I beat someone else. I guess it's easier to be a good sport when you win, but eventually I figured out it just meant "Good Game".
  • AuthorityFigure - February 25, 2014 12:47 a.m.

When playing single player campaigns with a fired, I had a one life or one level rule.
  • GOD - February 24, 2014 8:43 p.m.

Don't pick the moving stages in Smash Bros. for a 1v1. Don't spoil games when you're watching someone else play. No backseat gamers.
  • Darkhawk - February 24, 2014 4:49 p.m.

NO FUCKING ODDJOB
  • codystovall - February 24, 2014 4:05 p.m.

Fox was the broken character of SSB, his powerful kicks that you can do repeatedly, especially kicking someone in the air over and over. The reflector. His speed His laser that can go across the level and can just be fired repeatedly. His blasting up+b. Definitely not pikachu, thunder take timing and if it didnt land, youre screwed.
  • XNam360 - February 24, 2014 7:59 p.m.

Poor Fox got weaker with each successive game. He dominated in the first game, was still a pretty strong in the second game, but turned into a punching bag by the time of the third game.
  • winner2 - February 24, 2014 3:06 p.m.

Honestly I think number 2 should be number 1, that is the most god damn annoying, ridiculously untactful behavior reserved for shitty people. In my house I used to be a console gamer but my brothers would for some reason gravitate toward me when I tried to play ANYTHING (probably because they can't be bothered to find something else to do) and they would not shut the hell up with making stupid comments and asking stupid questions.Like, I don't understand what's so hard about the concept of "if you don't know what's going on in the game then shut up and watch and you might learn something but I'm not going to ruin my immersion by explaining the game up to this point to you". I never ever bothered them or even watched when they played but when I played it was always just talking talking talking nonstop, I could not enjoy games 75% of the time. It's a big reason I've gotten into pc gaming where they don't come and watch me and I don't have to wait for my turn. Bottom line: if there's a cutscene, or it's a story with any real dialog and you're not playing, shut the fuck up for a minimum of 10 minutes for every time you say something. Otherwise, you should be forced to leave the room in shame.
  • Verenitz - February 24, 2014 1:49 p.m.

It's my house, I get to use the legit controller.
  • Redeater - February 24, 2014 1:29 p.m.

5. The most unpopular guest uses the worst controller Way to go GR. You have probably just upset dozens of people who were relegated to the "special" (It's better because it has rapid fire!) controller. I think they were better off ignorant. :D 1. Pass the controller if you’re in last place (or in first for too long) Easily the most important rule of social gaming. (I'm old so that means being in the same room.)